Second

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N : Please don't hate Krystal dear readers... Although she fell for Kai, but really, Kai don't love her back. Kai's love was only for Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Krystal woke up from her sleep. She touched his head was ache. He felt a little dizzy. Perhaps because of the effect it overnight again and recall nightmare torture she received in the organization. Krystal remembered that last night she was back screaming because of the dream and then Kai came and with her all night.

Kai?

Krystal’s eyes was then trying to find the figure of the tanned-skinned man who was sleeping on the floor of his room last night just to be with her. The figure of the tanned-skinned man was she can’t find. And Krystal decided to look outside. Maybe Kai was cooking breakfast for them because she knows, today is the first day of their school.

And indeed, the tanned-skinned man was being prepared food and put it on the table. Moment it is enough to make Krystal stunned for a moment let alone see the figure of the man is wearing an apron.

“Good morning…” said Krystal makes Kai turned to her.

The man stared at her for a moment, then returned busy serving food. “Morning. You’d better take a bath so we are not too late.”

“Y-yeah.”

Somehow Krystal who never trusted anyone again it could easily follow what was Kai said to her. Though she was new to know him yesterday. How strange to her.

After a shower and put on a uniform that has been prepared by Baekhyun to her yesterday, he immediately returned to the dining room and he found that Kai had taken his seat. Kai has prepared a glass of milk for him and Krystal.

“Drink it. Good enough for that scrawny body.”

Krystal glared at him in disgust. “I’m not as skinny as that!”

“Oh, sorry.”

There was a pause.

“Thanks for last night.”

“Of course. I’ve faced the same events as last night.”

“You mean?”

“There used to be someone who likes to cry like you. And I’m used to it.”

“Who is she? Your girlfriend?”

”My little boyfriend.”

Hearing the word “boy” made Krystal’s eyes slightly enlarged. But she tried to cover it up and did not look surprised. “You must really love him.”

“It is.”

And again silence.

***

“All right everyone, today we arrival of two new students. Both of you, please introduce yourself.” The teacher smiled at Kai and Krystal who was standing in front of the class.

The students were whispering to each other. Maybe they were very curious about the two new students before because they both have sharp eyes and a cold aura.

Today Kai and Krystal go to school, according to Kris commands they use another name, instead of Kai and Krystal.  

“My name is Soojung. Jung Soo Jung. Nice to meet you.”

“Jongin. Kim Jong In”

“Well Ms. Jung and Mr. Kim, please occupy the benches that have been provided to you. We will begin today’s lesson.”

***

“I’m Luna.”

“I am Sulli!”

“My name is Amber.”

“And I’m Victoria.”

Krystal can only try to smile to the four girls who were surrounding her table, although one of them did not look like a girl. “I am Soojung.”

“We already know because you’ve said it before.” A girl named Sulli said with a laugh.

Krystal could only smile.

“You’re moving from where?” A black-haired girl named Luna asked with a curious tone.

“I-I do? Los Angeles.”

“Wow! Far away. More distant from China, is not it?” Amber replied, nudging Victorian arm beside her. “Me and Victoria unnie come from China.”

“Oh…”

“Is he also from Los Angeles just like you?” Sulli asked.

“He?”

“He, Kim Jongin.”

“Ah-oh, maybe, I guess.”

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“W-what? No–”

“Let’s go home!” Know since when suddenly Kai was already next to them, standing and staring at her. “I’ll wait outside.”

“O-okay.” Krystal nodded and hurried her books. “See you.” Said her to the four girls who had been silent just staring at her.

Krystal immediately ran after Kai who had already walked out of the classroom, leaving four pairs of eyes staring at them without blinking.

“I’m willing to bet that they are dating.” Amber said with a laugh.

Sulli pouts. “Ugh, Kim Jongin is quite handsome too.”

“What?” The three other girls looked at her with curiosity.

“Not. No nothing.”

***

“I thought you were the loner.” Kai finally begun to talk while continuing to drive the car without looking at all the existing next to Krystal. His gaze was straight ahead.

“They are near me and began to talk to me. And I couldn’t tell them to go away.”

“Then what do they tell you?”

Krystal turned to Kai, stared for a moment to the tanned-skinned man who was also looking at her busy for a while and then back to drive. “Nothing. Just introduce them self and talk a little unimportant.”

“No wonder the girls are always talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter