Twelfth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Kai has been trying to get close to Krystal to ask what was wrong with her ​​so that she was away from him, Kai was still not able to say a word to her. Every time Kai was about to approach her, Krystal soon go when she knew that Kai will be approached. Kai didn’t want to give up, but he didn’t know what he should do.

“You’re still thinking about it?” Kyungsoo’s question make Kai wake from his daydreaming.

Kyungsoo approached him, taking a seat on the sand beach, next to his boyfriend, smiling gently. Kai smiled and stretched out his hand, as if inviting Kyungsoo to sit together and lean on him.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.” Kyungsoo said while putting his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“It was strange when she is away from me. Moreover, she was my first friend outside the headquarters. Did I make a big mistake to her huh?”

Kyungsoo smiled gently at his boyfriend, then touched his cheek and patted the tanned-skinned cheek slowly. “Don’t make a face like that. You look bad.”

Got a sweet treatment from his boyfriend, Kai could only smile as he kissed his forehead gently. “I’m sorry.” He said.

“Then why don’t you meet her and asked what was wrong?”

“She was away from me, you know. Every time I approached her, she always got away.”

“Maybe she needs time to herself. Women are creatures that are difficult to understand, Kai. If she feels better, I’m sure she’ll be back to talk to you.”

“I hope so, Soo” Kai muttered. “Thank you, dear.”

Seeing his face had originally been moody for the better with a smile on his face, Kyungsoo feel relieved. At first he was very concerned with the state of his boyfriend who looks very upset and sad to lose his first friend.

Along with the gentle breeze that swept their skin, Kai leaned his face on Kyungsoo’s face, kissed the heart-shaped lips gently.

“If you were not here, I think I would be really crazy.” Kai said on the sidelines of the kiss, chuckling.

“I guess I could try to go again so you’ll be really crazy.” Kyungsoo laugh.

“I’ll never let you go again, Soo.”

Kyungsoo chuckled. “I will not go again, stupid.”

And they kissed again.

***

“Thank you, unnie!”

Having thanked Luhan previously been willing to take the time to listen to the outpouring of Krystal’s heart, the auburn-haired beautiful girl ran away leaving Luhan with a better feeling. She was grateful to meet with people like Luhan. Luhan actually reminds her of her sister, Jessica.

Krystal trot toward the edge of the beach to meet Kai because some of her classmates said that Kai was going to the beach with Kyungsoo earlier. From where she ran now she can clearly see figure of Kai along with Kyungsoo who were sitting together on the beach. When she was about to open her voice to call Kai, she halted her steps, her voice did not come out.

Her eyes widened when she saw what was happening before her eyes. Yes, she saw Kai and Kyungsoo who were kissing. Instantly the feeling of happiness in her heart disappears. She can see them both laughing happily. She bowed her head, turned around, don’t want to look any further.

 

They look very happy. And I shouldn’t come to bother. She said to herself.

 

The girl turned around, she didn’t meet that lovers. She exhaled, sighed weighing. Her legs felt weak, her eyes filled with tears. Her legs keep moving, until she did not know where she would stop the foot.

The beach was deserted. The students were returning to the inn because the weather looks pretty bad. Cloudy, overcast sky and the wind faster and faster. Looks lightning began to appear in the sky. And it is enough to prove that the existence of a fairly heavy rain later.

Krystal continues to run. She knew that soon it would rain, but she was not willing to go back to the inn. For some reason this time she is more like to be alone. Along with the rain, tears coming out of her eye lids also fell down her cheeks. She cried, as she bowed her head, letting the rain washed her body.

“Ah, the rain…” She hissed softly.

Seen from where she was standing, there is a small cave that seemed enough to be a cessation of the current. Not feel however she went, she managed to enter the forest which is not far from the coast. Her legs also stepped into the cave shelter in there, at least until the rain subsided, and until her tears subsided.

The auburn-haired girl was sitting while hugging her knees, on the cold ground, in a small cave that can accommodate her. The tears were still flowing, and she did not know how to ease it. No use to come back, because she will always feel like a parasite between Kai and Kyungsoo.

 

“When you’re in love, you’ll never go wrong. Nothing wrong with falling in love with anyone even though he already has one meaning for him.”

 

Luhan sentences redunda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter