Sixteenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You just take it. I’ll be fine. If the mission is successful, the organization will let us free. I’m definitely going to succeed, Soojunggie.” Said a brown-haired pretty girl who smiling at the other pretty girl with reddish brown hair.

“But unnie–” The reddish brown haired girl was trying to tell her sister about her feeling worried. The girl named Krystal, Jung Soojung. And the brown-haired girl is her sister, Jung Sooyeon, Jessica.

“Let me strive it. As your big sister, I will protect you. That is my promise to Mom and Dad. So, Soojunggie, promise me.” Jessica spoke again, this time her eyes staring at Krystal sharp, but still look soft.

“What’s that?”

“Keep smiling and be encouraged. All right, see you later.”

“Unnie–”

“Stop worrying me, Soojungie! All you have to worry about is yourself! I’m sorry, but please, trust me. I am your sister and I will do the things that will lead us to freedom.” Looking at the Krystal’s eyes began to fill with tears, Jessica felt guilty for saying rude to her sister. He hugged her sister while gently rubbing her back.

“Unnie, I–”

“You don’t have to worry, Soojung-ah. I will keep your sister, and the three of us will be free from the organization soon.” Voice of a handsome man with black hair that stands behind them with a wide smile makes them both look round.

“Minhyuk-ah...”

“Noona is true, the only thing that you have to do is believe in us. We will definitely be back.” Minhyuk smiled at Krystal while slowly ruffled her hair, making the reddish-brown-haired girl began to laugh.

“I... believe in you... Therefore... promise to get back home.”

Krystal did not know why she said that. Only, she was very scared with the mission to be executed sister, Jessica, and her little friend, Minhyuk. The mission is quite heavy and if they get the wrong steps, they will not survive. Krystal does not want to lose the people she cares for the second time.

Jessica and Minhyuk smiled at Krystal. Then go left her to begin their mission.

 

Today it becomes the last day for Krystal to be able to meet the two people she loved.

***

Krystal had never felt throughout this worry. It’s been three days passed but the figure of Jessica and Minhyuk have not appeared before. What happened to those two? The mission should have been completed in a single day. Think about the worst possible thing that might happen it just makes Krystal’s minds became erratic.

 

BRAK!

 

“Krystal-ah...” The voice of a slant-eyed girl who was panting makes Krystal turned around instantly.

“Mi-Minah-ah? What is it?”

Minah stared at Krystal with eyes that are difficult to read. The look on her face says that there is something it is not okay that is going on. And Krystal knows it. “Jessica unnie and Minhyuk–”

“What? What’s wrong with them?”

Silence long enough to make Krystal became furious. She was getting frantic. But she remained silent waiting Minah to back talk.

“They... killed by the organization after successfully running the mission.”

 

It didn’t take long for Krystal to respond to Minah’s words because she did not care anymore. She immediately went to the main room, looking for someone who deserves the blame in this case. She was angry. Very angry. But he also cried. The girl was sad.

 

“Take me to the big boss!” Krystal said with anger still collecting in her body.

A slanted eyes and black hair man that is now in front of her was just smiling contemptuously. “The boss doesn’t have time to meet you.”

“I TOLD YOU TO TAKE ME TO MEET THE BOSS NOW, HIMCHAN!”

 

SLAP!

 

Krystal fell to the floor after a hard slap on her cheek made ​​her can’t balance her body. She held her cheeks were flushed, the arrest so she did not cry. Her eyes stared at Himchan sharply.

A blond tall boy who had been standing behind Himchan feel should hold that guy so that no further action. “Hyung–”

“Don’t hold me, Zelo-yah! This girl needs to be understanding. That’s what you want, Krystal?”

Trying to stand, Krystal was still staring at Himchan sharply. “Did you kill my sister and Minhyuk?! Tell me!”

Himchan laugh out loud. “Indeed! I killed Jessica and Minhyuk! It was done at the behest of the big boss.”

“You! Bastard!”

 

SLAP!

 

Again Krystal dropped due to a landslide slap on the cheek. But the girl did not react to anything. Pain due to slaps it is not equivalent to the pain in her heart.

“Stop it, Himchan!” Minah had just come was immediately approached her friend, Krystal. “You’re fine, Krystal-ah?”

“What are you doing, Minah? Do you want to feel the same way with her? Huh?!”

“You’re not supposed to do this!” Minah snapped, still trying to protect and defend her friend.

“Oh, so you challenge me?” The slant-eyed girl was staring by Himchan sharply.

Minah actually know, that she had no power to resist Himchan because of the position of man was very high in the organization. But she could not let her friend was injured like this. “N-no, I-I–”

“Don’t defend me, Minah-ah. I’m fine.” Krystal whispered softly to her friend. Minah looked at her worried. She felt very guilty for being so weak and not even able to help Krystal.

“Out of the way, Minah!”

“No!”

“I said move!” The sound of a loud growl from Himchan made Minah shudder. But the girl still did not move, even though she was scared, she did not move at all.

Himchan became furious and pushed her away. Then provide the code to his subordinates to bring Krystal go. “Take this into the basement!”

Both subordinates immediate to holding Krystal’s hands tightly, took her to the basement. Krystal tried to rebel, trying to free herself from the grip of those people, but her body is weak and powerless.

“Get off me! Get off me!”

But she remains powerless, until the prison was locked tight, she could only cry in silence.

***

“Krystal-ah? Are you okay?” Kyungsoo who saw Krystal’s face paled slowly trying to pat her shoulder, revive her from her reverie.

Krystal woke up and tried to put fine face. “Y-yeah, I-I’m–”

“Don’t try to lie to me, Krystal-ah. I know you’re not okay.” Kyungsoo glared at her, making Krystal feel helpless with that look.

The reddish brown haired girl sighed heavily. And then again spoke, her tone sad. “Yesterday I met someone whom I know. Someone who should be no more in this world.”

Kyungsoo frowned, then took a seat next to Krystal. “What do you mean?”

“I met Minhyuk, my best friend since childhood, with Kai yesterday when we went to buy your birthday present.”

“What do you mean by should be no more in this world it?”

“He...died. Killed by the organization after a mission with my sister, Jessica. I’m sure he’s dead because Minah told me that Himchan who killed them. And Himchan can’t be wrong.”

“Missions like what they do?”

Krystal sighed for a moment, then returned storytelling. “The mission of state bank robbery six months ago. But the mission was just rotten plan from the organization. They accidentally gave it to Jessica unnie and Minhyuk. Although they succeeded, they continued to be killed. Because the organization’s goal is actually to kill anyone around me to make me doing the research.”

Kyungsoo feel sad to hear what Krystal said. His hand clutched the girl whose eyes have glazed it. Kyungsoo smiled at Krystal who looked at him with sad eyes. “I understand very well how you feel, Krystal-ah. My parents were also killed by the organization. I know how painful it is.”

“Kyungsoo-yah... I’m...happy if it turns out Minhyuk still alive. Because there is a possibility if my sister is still alive as well. But–”

“I think you’re just very tired now, Krystal-ah. Get some rest.” Kyungsoo gently Krystal’s head.

Krystal nodded and wiped her tears. “I’m sorry, Kyungsoo-yah. And I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter