Nineteenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GRAMMAR MISTAKES I'M SO SORRY

 

 

“Gosh, I never thought that every scientist’s house will always have a hidden underground chamber.” Tao mutters under his breath when he found a building that was destroyed and looks blackened charred by fire, right in front of his eyes.

“Stop babbling, Tao. Our initial goal is to find the data of that drug.”

“I know, Lay hyung.”

Krystal smiled a little to see Tao’s behavior which is always like a child even though he was actually a spy agent. Then her eyes turn to Kai who also looked at her seriously, making Krystal stop smiling and being serious.

“Come here.” He said, walking ahead of the three men, entered the rear of the destroyed building. They continue to run, is far enough from the beginning they stood, until then Krystal stopped walking and talking back. “As I recall here is the entrance.”

“I don’t see any door anywhere.” Said Tao, who paid attention to their surroundings, trying to find a door into the entrance to the cellar.

The four men were still busy searching for entrance, touring around the area, until then Lay shouted and called them to quickly approached, pointing at a small door covering the hole at the bottom of them. It is difficult to find because when Lay found, the small door was buried in the thick enough ground. Unfortunately, no matter how they try, the door didn’t budge one bit.

“So, anyone have an idea how to open it?” Asked Tao who was annoyed because of that annoying little door can’t be open.

Lay and Kai looked at each other and nodded to each other as mutually understand the meaning of each other without saying a bit. Until then Lay issued a grenade from his bag, took a position to throw it, while Kai immediately draw Krystal to stay away from dangerous places. Of course Tao also choose to go away soon. Once they choose a place that is safe, Kai makes sure Krystal’s safe in his arms, closing her ears so as not to become ill after the grenade exploded.

 

DUARR!!!

 

The smoke is billowing around them, to make they are hard to see around. It took a few minutes to the smoke slowly disappeared, until the four were re-assembled in the same place. Tao stared a hole large enough which caused minor damage to the door while putting his hands on his hips. He glanced at Lay and sighed heavily.

“You shouldn’t ruin this place, hyung.”

Lay just chuckled softly until then they start trying to get into, after previously looking for something to cover the hole while they explore the inside of the cellar. The first impression is that they can, the hole just enough to enter one by one in turn and it turns in it has a long and dark hallway. Kai is leading the way, along with Krystal whose be next to him to guide the way, even though the girl was actually not too knew about the ins and outs of the crypt. While behind them, Tao and Lay walked simultaneously while continuing to be cautious perhaps there are people lurking on their movements.

Quite far to walk, they arrived in front of a giant metal door and fortunately Krystal still slightly remembered the location of the iron door opener button.

“It’s only Papa, Mama, me, and my sister who know how to open this door.” She disclosed that only rewarded with a nod of the head by three men.

They walked in, found a room that the lights can turn on automatically when the door was opened, revealing a very extensive laboratory work. The three men were surprised, but only Tao who seems a little enthusiastic with the laboratory.

“I thought that we supposed to find the room that has been shattered and destroyed.” Murmured Tao, walked into the lab while his eyes kept looking around the room, kept muttering in amazement like a young girl who went to a date and invited by her boyfriend to a beautiful garden.

Krystal smiles a little as she answered, “I told you nobody knew this room besides our family. Papa made the two laboratories. That one had been destroyed by the organization.”

Kai found Krystal’s face looks sad, makes guilt reappeared in him. Bringing Krystal to this place is a bad thing. It will remind her to her parents and sister.

“Then where did your parents store the data of that drug?” Lay suddenly asks, making Krystal then immediately moves to the drug data.

The girl was actually not so sure whether the data are still stored in the laboratory. But she still had to find it. Kyungsoo’s live is something very important to her at this time.

“Wait a minute.” She said and hurried to a bookshelf, pulled a book from the shelf, making the bookshelf vibrate and move. Who would have thought that when the rack was moved, turned by itself, provide a gap to walk into a room that was hidden behind bookshelves.

“Whoa.” Tao and Lay are muttering the same amazement.

“Follow me.”

And without much talk, three men followed Krystal running in through a gap created by the bookshelves. How surprised they found a room that was very very spacious, the whole room filled with books whose numbers can’t even count anymore, which were lined up neatly on the shelves that place the room.

“...This...?” Kai was no less amazement.

“My family’s library. Various books on medicine are so full here. I think Papa were putting the data of the drugs here.” Krystal replied as she walked to a bookshelf. “Here, part of an important document the results of his research.”

“Did you find it?”

And the girl nodded.

***

It had been almost two hours Krystal was focusing on the chemical ingredients in front of her. After arriving at the headquarters when she managed to find the data that drug, she immediately borrowed the headquarters lab and locked herself in the laboratory, swore to herself that she would finish the antidote as soon as possible. Her eyes glanced incessantly at the list of ingredients of the drug, then glanced at the list of ingredients antidote she had made. Her hands quickly and deftly mix the ingredients, trying not to spend a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter