Eleventh

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been several days since Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Sehun come to infiltrate schools and help Kai in carrying out his mission. Since that time, Krystal was increasingly becoming quiet girl and closed. She no longer speaks frequently on Kai. Although located in one house, but they only met when the morning when going to school, at dinner, and only when at school. One more thing, Krystal also did not say a word to Kai. She was becoming more and more cold, she only received Kyungsoo as interlocutor in addition to the four girls who love to follow her in the school.

Every time Kai wants to talk to her just to ask what was wrong, the reddish-brown haired girl was just smiling and shaking her head, saying, “I’m fine.”

Kai did not know what he should do. But once he knew that Krystal was avoided him. Somehow the reason, and whether it concerns his relationship with Kyungsoo, he himself did not know. When he tried to ask his boyfriend, Kyungsoo, because he knew Krystal lately more often speaks on Kyungsoo, the little man just shook his head, shrugged his shoulders and replied, “I do not know what’s wrong with her. He never tells me any problems.”

“But you often chat with her? I felt like I was shunned.” Reply Kai with a look of guilt, feeling awry.

Kyungsoo who was cooking for dinner was only briefly glanced at his boyfriend, then chuckled. “It might just your feeling.”

“Maybe, yeah, maybe.” Kai pouted. “Hey, baby, be honest with me. Do I look scary?”

Kyungsoo chuckled. “Yes, you do.”

“Thank you for your answer.”

The little man laughed loudly. “Why do you ask, dear?” Kyungsoo then walked over to his boyfriend, then pinched Kai’s cheeks with exasperation. “You’re not creepy at all to me.”

“It’s just that I think if Krystal away because I’m creepy.”

“If that is so, I think from the beginning he has been away from you.” Kyungsoo laughed grimly see the sullen boyfriend. “Come on, don’t think bad about it. She’s fine.”

“Hh, all right.”

***

“Are you’re having a problem with him?” To break during this time Krystal deliberately do not eat with Kai and his friends. She sacrificed herself over to be with four girls who always like to follow her.

Krystal stared at Luna for a while, she was always asking a lot of things to her. “He? Who?” Krystal deliberately pretended not to know even though she knows exactly who he meant by Luna earlier.

“Kim Jongin!” Amber cut words of Luna to be answered. “You guys fight?”

Krystal shook her head. “No, I guess.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well, yeah.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

But even the four girls looked at her in disbelief. Quite a long time, until finally they gave up because Krystal did not say a word to them. “I think you better make it up to before the holiday arrives. Vacationing with the atmosphere of a fight that was not fun.” Victoria mediated while busy drink.

“Holiday class?”

Sulli this time answered with a busy tidying her hair in front of the small mirror she always carried. “You do not know? Every year, each class will hold a holiday. And this time the class we are going on vacation to the beach.”

“The beach?”

“Yes, we will stay there.”

“How long?”

“Three days, usually.”

Krystal began to think in her mind. She hesitated. She did not want to participate in an event like that again because she remembered the last time he participated in the event in the school is when New Year’s party where Himchan and Zelo almost find her. And she did not want that to happen. Moreover, she is currently not want to be with Kai. Close to the tanned-skinned man that she felt bad.

Actually, the reason why the reddish-brown-haired girl was no longer speaking or approaching the Kai was only because she did not want to interfere with his relationship and Kyungsoo. And again, she also did not want a strange feeling came again. She was trying to throw away her feelings on Kai. Because she knew that she would not have a chance.

“So, you’re coming right?” Amber asked softly, patting her shoulder makes the reddish brown haired girl back to reality.

Krystal rolled her eyes, there was a tone of doubt in her voice. “Maybe.”

 

Yeah, maybe, if I managed to stare reality braced myself.

***

“Krystal? May I come in?”

Kyungsoo’s soft voice was coming from the Krystal’s door makes the reddish brown haired girl who is busy packing her stuff for tomorrow’s holiday switch and answer his call. “Of course. Come on.”

Kyungsoo opened the door and stepped into the room for the girl, then took a seat on her bed. “What are you doing?”

Krystal turned briefly, smiled a little, then back busy packing the goods. “Pack my things that I’m taking for a holiday tomorrow. The class vacation.”

“Oh, may I help you?”

“No thanks.” Krystal chuckled. “Women have a lot of stuff that they did not want to be known by men.”

The little man laughed, “I’m in my girl version now, you know.”

“It’s okay, Soo. I could solve it myself. And again, it’s fine.” And sure enough, after inserting the last item, Krystal closed the bag and make sure the goods actually get it right. Then she re-turned to Kyungsoo, sitting next to the little man. “Then, what is it? What do you want to talk with me?”

“How did you know?”

“Of course I know. If not, why did you come to my room at this hour?” Krystal chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter