Thank you (Chen - Xiumin)

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors POV

Another day went by and EXO boys were tired from intense dance practice and other schedules, but it was not enough to stop Chen from spending time with his Xiumin hyung.

After the maknae Chen finally got a chance to spend some time with his most respected hyung before his hyung might give his heart to one of his suitors. It is a big deal for Chen so decides to spend his time wisely with the eldest.

 

They decided to go first to an arcade. They played a lot of games and Chen was so glad to see his hung laughing a lot and smiling genuinely. Seeing his precious Xiumin hyung smile was priceless for him as he remembers their time in China.

 

Being the only Koreans´ with little knowledge of Chinese was hard for both him and the eldest. They were in a foreign land where they could barely understood what the people arounf them were talking about and let alone converse with others. They were not ready but they had no choice but do as the management wanted. They struggled in learning the language and culture. It was actually why he and the cute hyung got little lines in most of their songs. Unfortunately, his hyung despite having such an angelic voice was given very little lines to sing because of language difficulty. He saw how his hyung stayed up late at night to study the new language. It also motivated Chen to study more and do his best in whatever task was given.

 

Whenever he was lonely and sad while thinking of the days they were still in Korea, his hyungs´ words helped him ease his mind. And he appreciates his hyungs love. Now it is his time to show his gratitude because simply saying thank you was not enough to show how much he appreciates the  love he received from his hyung. 

 

When they were done playing in the arcade, Chen took Xiumin back to the SM building knowing the building was almost empty at the time. He knew a room that was empty most of the time because it used to be the place whare he used to practice longer whenever he wanted to. It was like his special secret sanctuary for him. 

 

Xiumin was not quite sure why they were back in SM building but he still followed Chen without struggling and bothering to ask questions.

 

Chens POV

 

We finally arrived at my sanctuary. I went inside the singing room and l told Xiumin hyung to wait on the other side. There was a door and mainly a glass separating us. 

 

Before l went inside the singing room l instructed my hyung to wear a headset because l wanted to sing a song for him. When l saw he was all set l then sang the song „Gone by Jin“. It was a song were Xiumin hyung was featured in the music video. I chose it because China was for me the place where Xiumin hyungs´ and my memories lingered. It was a place where we leaned on each other for support and now that we were in Korea and my two other hyungs were trying to win his heart, everything would be gone. Next time we return in China, it won´t be me and my hyung depending on each other, but my hyung and his soon to be lover.

 

When l was done singing, l saw Xiumin hyung instantly going for the door and l kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter