Ferris Wheel (Chanyeol - Xiumin)

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the other members were waiting desperately for their turn to spend time with the eldest. A dragon and a deer were mostly growing impatient because they were not able to spend even a little time with their beloved. If it was not because of their overflowing schedules, it would be because of the other members who were constantly trying to gain their lovers attention and shoving them away from the cute eldest as far as possible.

 

To everyone´s dismay a certain giant was happy. 

 

Chanyeols POV

 

I can finally spend some time alone with Umin hyung. A moment when there will only be me and him, without co-workers, fans, members and no Kris hyung.

 

Umin hyung and l have been good friends even before we debuted. I really like and respect him. He became not just my friend but also someone more special than that. He is my hyung and he is far more stronger and more mature than me, but despite all that l still found myself compelled in protecting him. It is something that l figured came with time. That as we lived together and spent more time together l had grown a habit of showering him my time, love and attention. 

 

It was not like l wanted to treat him in a special way. I ended up just doing so. I wondered what was wrong with me when l started to notice this. After all he was the only one l treated in a special way. But l had no idea why l was acting that way.

 

After spending almost 24/7 together l got to know him better. l noticed little things about him that even the others failed to see. Things that even Kris hyung failed to notice.

 

Given my chance with Umin hyung we decided to go to the amusement park. We were wearing our disguises of course so that we wouldn´t attract attention from the crowd. Nevertheless we still wore our couple hat. The gift that Umin hyung gave me during my birthday. It is one of my most precious possessions.

 

 

We rode different rides together. We were screaming due to the rides, smiling at each other, and just laughing our hearts out. It was like our Neverland. Even though we were not Peter Pan we allowed the kid inside us to go out and simply enjoy. That time in that place we were like Peter Pan in our own Neverland.

 

After riding extreme rides, we decided to go to the ride we saved for last. Some says ´save the best for last´ and that was what we did. We saved the ferris wheel for last.

 

It was really amusing for me. Umin hyung kept looking outside the window adoring the bright lights while l just stared at him. He looked like a happy kid who rode the ferris wheel for the first time. His eyes sparkled with the lights he saw from the outside and his vision just makes my heart flutter.

 

Umin hyung was to my eyes an angel. An angel sent from heaven to earth to guide our group of wild wolves. He was the one to keep us together. That one person everyone loved, respected and cared for. He held more power over us than the leaders, Suho hyung and Kris hyung. He was the person we never wanted to see in pain. The one we all wanted to protect. All of us wanted to protect that smile from fading away. We could not allow anyone to take that smile away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter