One and Only

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

 

After everyone’s quality time (date) with Minseok, it was clear that everyone were fine with Kris and me courting our eldest.

I was so glad after wearing that if l win my Minseok´s heart, l would have the blessing of my fellow brothers and not only that but now l also have time to show my beloved baozi how much l love him.

My mind was always field with thoughts as to how to make Minseok happy. I always grabbed every opportunity to have coffee dates, shopping extravaganza and cuddling time that were presented to me. Day after day went by and l was glad that it was finally winter time. Even though my cuddle bear is easily cold, he still likes winter due to the beautiful snow.

Everything would have been perfect if only his time and attention was not divided between me and our giant leader. Strangely l also noticed the closeness that grew between the two.

As much as l wait to admit it, Kris and my Minseok has been together most of the time and not only off camera but also on camera. It is annoying because l was supposed to be the one who is always beside our cute eldest hyung but lately Kris has been the one beside him and sometimes he even back hugs him in front of the fans.

Seeing Minseok in the arms of the other members makes me jealous sometimes but whenever l see him in Kris´s arms, my heart aches and my world trembles. I can´t deny the fear l have that the man who is now my world would be taken away from me.

My precious angel smiling towards the giant is also not helping. What keeps me calm is that he has not pushed me away. He accepts my hugs and cuddles.

I could only hope that when he finally tells me his decision, that l could accept it.

 

 Xiumin POV

 

It has been a long time since l got the blessing of others to finally accept the love of my suitor. The thing that has kept me from accepting it is my love for my best friend Luhan.

Luhan never failed to show how much he loves me. Every time l tried to tell him my feelings his smile makes me tongue tied. I feel afraid to sure him. He is my best friend who l love dearly but l know that l have to tell him soon. I remember what Tao said, “Waiting is also suffering”.

After l finally made up my mind to tell Luhan about my decision, l wanted to tell Kris first about it. Kris and l went to a date.

First we went to the arcade and played a lot of games. Being with my dorky yet gentle giant always makes me happy and feel safe. He als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter