Can Only Hope

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next day, Minseok woke up early. He already had the blessing of his fellow friends and finally had a talk with Kris about the matter. The only thing that is left is for him to talk to his best friends and also suitor, Luhan.

With a cleared mind, he stood up and saw that Luhan´s bed was empty. Having no idea where the other might have gone to, he looked at the other side of the room where Kris´s bed was found. The leader was still asleep and the eldest could not help himself from taking a look at the peaceful sleeping duizhang.

As a leader, Kris always had to look stern and strong. That is why he always looks so intimidating for others especially the fans. What Minseok enjoys is when he sees the other just be himself and let his guard down and sadly, such occasions are rare. So when such events show up, Minseok does not let it pass and grabs the opportunity as soon as he can.

With silent steps, the cute angel went to the side of Kris´s bed. He looked at the handsome face and adored how calm and serene Kris was. Little by little, Minseok bent down to give a chaste kiss on his the gentle giant´s lips. When their lips met, Minseok could not stop the smile that graced his face and allowed the kiss to linger a little longer. After a minute or two, he decided to start the day and was about to retreat from the lips, but not yet moving to far from the leader´s face, a hand suddenly was placed at the back of his head and pushed his lips back to where it used to be. His eyes widened immensely in an instant and suddenly he felt the other smile in their kiss with eyes still closed. Slowly he closed his eyes back again and pressed his lips a little harder on the other and both just savoured the moment.

After enjoying their moment, Minseok finally pushed himself away from Kris.

 

“Good morning”, the eldest said while smiling at the leader.

Kris hand reached out to capture Minseok´s and gently kiss it. Returning the smile he answered, “Good morning my Angel. Why are you up so early? Come here and go back to sleep”.

The baby faced eldest just laughed at the sleep duizhang´s statement and retorted, “It is not so early. Beside l always wake up at this time of the day. You are just a night owl. I will prepare the breakfast now so you just go back to sleep and l will call you when it is done”.

 

Hearing his angel´s reply, Kris hummed as reply and did as he was told. Seeing his koala go back to his deep slumber, Minseok then went out of their shared room and headed towards the kitchen. He started cooking so everyone can have a healthy breakfast when suddenly he felt thin arms wrap around his waist and a chin placed on his shoulders.

Even without turning back to look at the person holding him, he knew who it was. The familiar arms, the soothing fragrance, it all belonged to his deer friend. He smiled knowing it was Luhan and allowed the other to do as he pleased. Luhan was always clingy towards him even before the other confessed his feelings and star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter