My love is hurt

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

After crying his eyes out, Luhan quickly dialed his rivals’ number. Even if it means being a coward, a bad guy, it does not matter to him as long as Minseok ends up with him. He was sure he could do anything to make the guy who taught him love his.

 

Ring ring ring

 

After 3 rings, Kris picked up the call.

 

“What is it again Luhan?”, the leader asked annoyed. He already arrived at the building and is really close to Minseok. All he needs to do now is go to the dance practice room and talk to him.

 

Without missing a beat Luhan used his back up plan, “Don’t talk to Minseok. You know l have the source of the picture and l can expose it to the public if l want to.”

 

“You wouldn’t dare”, Kris said with mixed emotions. His steps were halted. He was surprised, angered but most of all disappointed. How can this guy he is talking to claim of loving Minseok when he is threatening his position in EXO and as an idol. “Luhan, you would be hurting Minseok”.

 

Hurting Minseok is not what he is aiming for. His angel wont be hurt if Kris would follow his demands and he was sure the giant would to save Minseok from the pain. “That is why you should not talk to him duizhang. I won´t make the picture public and also get rid of it, if and only if you leave Minseok to me and disappear for a while”.

 

Yifan was confused of what Luhan was demanding from him. How could he just disappear in the middle of their activities and why would he ask that out of all the demands he could as for.  “What are you planning Luhan?”.

 

A laugh bursted out of the second oldest. His green monster had been released and he knew Kris would be going along the things he was planning with Minseok on the line. “Nothing. All l am asking for is a month of your absence.  That way Minseok will see me and no one else. If by the time you come back, he still does not pick me to be his lover, l will give up on him”.

 

“And what if l don’t agree?”, Kris asked. He knew it´s futile yet he still wanted to try and put up a fight. “What about EXO? Luhan the others are not even part of this mess. They should not be affected with all of this”.

 

The deer man knew Kris would find excuses to stay but he was one step ahead of him, “They won´t be if you come up with a good lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter