The Things We Hide

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

I couldn´t believe Kris. He just ruined my moment with my baozi. Hopefully there would still be another chance to wrap baozi in my arms again.

We finally arrived at the dorm. Everybody had their own thing going and l kept wondering what l can do to spend them with my cute roommate in Korea.

 

“Who wants to go and watch a movie?”, asked Suho.

“Sounds good, I´m in”, said the maknae, Sehun who was playing the play station with Tao.

“Who else wants to come along?”, joined D.O.

 

It was the chance l was waiting for. I had to convince Xiumin to come along. After everyone was gathered in the living room to confirm who comes along, l went beside my baozi.

 

“You coming along to the movies?”, l asked calmly.

 

Before he answered l heard Kris said he is not coming. I cheered internally thinking finally no one was going to come between me and my baozi. Lucky!

 

“Sure, why not. It is an excellent way to spend time with the group.”, answered baozi with an adorable smile.

 

He was just too cute for his own good. I just wanted to hug him, but l had to control myself.

Everything was going smoothly until l saw Kris suddenly go towards the door.  I was dumbfounded. Was he not staying here at the dorm? He said it himself.

 

“Come on guys, we have a movie to watch. I will drive”, he called out to us.

 

Just great. I thought l will have my baozi all to myself, but maybe Kris won´t join the picture this time. It was not like he likes my lovable baozi as well. He just wanted to keep us silent earlier in the van that is why took my hands off of Xiumin. I am simply thinking too much. As far l was concerned, I was the only one who had a secret related to Xiumin. There was no competition between me or Kris was there. I had a feeling he is my rival but l thought l was just overthinking stuff. Tonight was going to be Xiuhan night, I told myself. And no one, and l mean no one could ruin it for me.

 

Tao POV

As expected of Kris ge, he simply had to make sure his beloved was not out of his sight. I could not believe he could get out of a dangerous situation just like that, without being noticed or suspicious.

 

“Hyung are you coming as well?”, l heard Chanyeol ask duizhang ge.

“No, l will pass for now. I just want to sleep in today”, answered Kris ge.

 

On the other hand, Luhan hyung was beside my favourite hyung as usual. I heard him ask hyung if he was coming and he said yes. I was pretty sure Kris ge heard it just as clear as l did since he and Chanyeol were not standing far from me. I also noticed that when it comes to my favourite hyung, his senses tend to sky rocket and leave nothing left unnoticed and unheard. We are talking about his secret angel after all.

And guess what, my theory was proven correct since the galaxy leader suddenly told Chanyeol he changed his mind and smiled. He then called out to everyone to start moving so we can go.

The ride going to the movies was peaceful and fast. In a matter of minutes, we were already at the cinema.

Tickets, popcorns and drinks were bought and we were now deciding who sits beside who.

 

“Baozi let us beside each other, ok.”, Luhan hyung said.

 

Well that was to be expected from the clingy doll hyung. I wondered what his rivals´ next move was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter