Heart on the line

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who are interested in the trailer (sort of) of this fanfic, just click the link below:

http://youtu.be/1o6Jb0p3xL0

or search: Xiumin Film : The Voyage

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

When Luhan saw Xiumin and Kris enter the living room happily, he had missed emotions rushing inside of him. He was happy that Xiumin was safe but he was also mad because he waited only to see him with Kris. It would also be a lie if he says he wasn´t jealous at what he was. Xiumin was happily laughing not because of him, but because of Kris.

Luhan saw their shocked expressions when they say him. The laughter died dry. He then went in front of Xiumin looking both relieved and mad.

 

“Where have you been? It is pass midnight already?”, Luhan asked sternly.

Xiumin was about to answer when Kris answered instead. “Don´t be mad at Minseok Luhan. It was my fault. He was about to head home when l stopped him to accompany me. Sorry”, Kris calmly answered.

“I wasn´t talking to you Kris”, Luhan spatted.

Kris was about to say something when Xiumin suddenly retorted, “Luhan calm down please. Look it was my fault. I should have called you back to inform you that l was with Kris. I´m really sorry for worrying you”. He then gave Luhan an apologetic smile.

Luhan having his soft spot for Xiumin couldn´t remain mad and remained silent. After looking at Xiumin´s eyes, he then smiled at him and said,

“Fine, apology accepted. But don´t do that again.”

Xiumin then smiled and said, “Thanks Lu ge”.

 

Kris was watching the interaction with a blank expression. It was a great day for him but Luhan kind of ruined it a little. He knew Luhan loved Xiumin as well so he can´t just ignore Luhan´s actions towards Xiumin.

 

“Minseok, can you go ahead of us. I wan´t to talk to Luhan for a moment”, Kris said looking softly at Minseok. His angel looked at him a bit confused but never the less, he obliged and told them to finish talking quickly. They still had to rest for schedules the morning.

Kris went to the balcony and Luhan followed.

 

“So what is it about this time”, Luhan asked kind of annoyed.

“I just want you to know that l already confessed to Xiumin”, Kris said seriously.

“One step ahead of you Duizhang”, Luhan replied with a proud smile.

 

Kris´s eyes widened due to shock but quickly composed himself again. He knew Xiumin loved him and not Luhan. If not, he wouldn´t have kissed him and asked him to wait for him. 

 

“It doesn´t matter. What l wanted to talk about is both of us coming clean to the members as well. I think it would be best for them to know as to not affect our group with the aftermath of our confession”, Kris explained carefully.

Luhan stared at him for a moment then exclaimed, “Ok, l am willing to go along with this, but this better not put Minseok in a difficult position.”

Kris looked at him then said, “It is for Minseok as well. So that he wouldn´t have to carry the burden of thinking about the effects this has on our members. Plus it will save him the work of telling the others.”

 

Luhan just nodded and both went to their room where their beloved roommate Xiumin was waiting. When they entered the room, Xiumin was already asleep and they just followed as well.

The next day, EXO had an interview in SM building. On their way to the room, they bumped into Amber from f(x). Amber is their close friend especially Luhan, Kris and Xiumin´s.

They chatted for a little while the other members already went ahead. Amber being keen as always noticed the change in the interaction between the three. The two wolves were being more clinge to Xiumin as before and Xiumin acted a bit awkward. Then it hit her, what they were not coming out and saying: The two lover boys already confessed.

Amber told the two wolves to go ahead because she had something to ask Xiumin. Will it was technically true but what she didn´t say was what. Both wolves protested at first saying they don´t mind waiting but when Xiumin told them to just go, they listened and did as told.

 

“So, they finally confessed to you?”, Amber asked with a smile plastered on her face.

Xiumin was taken a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter