Sad Monologue

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author POV

 

It was already 2:30 am and everyone in the dorm except one was sleeping. The said person had a lot in mind but the thought that mainly occupied his mind was the words of a certain panda. He was wondering if it was all for the main purpose of their “Dangyunhaji game” or if was it his true feelings. After a few more minutes of pondering he decided to go down the kitchen to bake cookies hoping it would help him collect his thoughts, but as he stood up, he stumbled with something resulting for him to fall on his roommate.

 

Xiumin POV

I cursed myself in my head thinking why do l have to be so clumsy. All l could hope for was that my roommate won´t felt the disturbance and continue sleeping but luck was not on my side.

 

Kris: hmm…Minseok?

 

Kris sleepiness and shock was evident in his voice. I quickly stood up and answered as silently as l could.

 

Minseok: I was on my way to the kitchen but l…l accidentally stumbled on something. Sorry!

 

I heard no answer and it was dark in the room so l could not really be certain if Kris was mad or not. After all he liked sleeping so much. I was about to apologies again but then l was pulled slowly outside our room towards the kitchen.

When we arrived at the kitchen Kris quickly took a set in the counter and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I was not sure of what to do so l just explained to him that l could not sleep and wanted to bake cookies. Of course l did not tell him why l was still awake and that l was thinking of Tao. He listened attentively and nodded every once in a while as l told him the story and told me to just bake while we watch.

I loved baking but with the giant´s eyes on me all the time l felt conscious. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

 

Minseok: Kris, can you please help me?

Kris: What do you need?

Minseok: Can you please get the flour for me?

 

I pointed where it was. As if on cue, he laughed and took it. Being short has its disadvantages okay. When he handed it to me I held his wrist while my other hand placed the flour on the counter. I took a hand full of flour and smiled at him evilly. His eyes grew wide and before he could do anything l blew the flour on his face.

He was coughing for a short time and when he stopped and looked at me l laughed loudly. His faced looked like Casper the friendly ghost. But my laughter ceased instantly when his eyes narrowed at me. I then knew he wanted revenge. I turned to run for my life but his long arms captured me in a flash and l was encaged in his arms.  He poured the floor in my head slowly. Instead of baking, we ended up playing with flour and dirtying the kitchen. When we stopped running, Kris suddenly picked me up from the ground and placed me in the counter.

I was sitting there with him between my legs and my heart was beating crazily instead my chest. I blushed madly at our position. It made me feel so vulnerable in front of my dorky giant. I averted my gaze away from him hoping we won´t notice my red cheeks but he reached for my chin gently and made me look at him.

 

Kris: What did l do to deserve someone as precious and perfect as you?

 

I felt my cheeks heat up but when l looked in his eyes, l was lost in them. His eyes were filled with sincerity and love that it took me a while to answer his question.

 

Minseok: Yah! Since when did you become the sweet type?

 

I laughed a little then held his face with my hands.

 

Minseok: Don´t dare ask questions like that again. You deserve me more than l deserve you. And although it is late, thank you for your loving words during your last interview as well as for the sweet thing you did during the “Dangyunhaji game”.

 

I noticed Kris´s face change in shock and he suddenly became as red as a tomato. He actually looked too cute for his own good and l laughed.

 

Kris: So you listened to the interview…I meant every word and if l said all my feelings the show would have no end…(he laughed a little)… As for what l did during the game, I did it because l would never deny my feelings for you, not now that l told you and not never.

 

His words always have its magic effects on me. It always makes my heart flutter with joy. I know l could not express my feelings properly with words and l definitely could not say the words he is waiting for just yet, so without hesitation l opted in showing him instead.

I wrapped my hands around and neck and drew him to me closer. I looked at his eyes and hoped he could see my feelings through them. After a few minutes l leaned closer. Our lips were so near to crashing on each other, then l told him a short “thank you” and finally kissed him.

When l pulled back we smiled at each other and l just knew he understood my heart. We cleaned the kitchen up and went to bed again.

 

Tao POV

When it was already pass breakfast l grew worried of my favourite hyung because he still has not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter