Now or Never

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

After our fan meeting we all went back to our dorm. Originally we were supposed to have a practice but it was cancelled for Xiumins´ sake and make sure he is ok.

I never expected for the fans to go overboard like that. How could they try to kiss him, even l tried my best to control myself from kissing him despite desperately wanting to? I was very thankful to Kris for saving my precious baozi even if l really wanted it to be me who saved him first. But what matters most was that he was safe. When I saw him in a corner far away from the massive fans l couldn´t understand and control myself from taking him in to my arms. I noticed he was still frozen from the incident so l just continued in hugging him tightly and assured him that he was already safe. His senses came back to him and l felt him relaxed. I reached for his face and made him look at me to ask if he was ok. He told me he was fine and l was relieved.

Today was supposed to be a special day. I had planned it for weeks and l already made all preparations for an event. It was time for me to be honest to Xiumin. I have kept my feelings for him to myself for far too long and he had a right to know. It was not my intention to confuse him why my actions so coming clean about what l really felt for him would be the best thing to do.

I wanted to surprise him and finally tell him that l loved him. But the commotion with the fans made me doubt if l should still pursue with the plan.

While we were still at the fan meeting, l occasional sneak peeks at him when l thought he wasn´t looking just to make sure he was also feeling fine and doing ok. Nothing seemed wrong with him and he acted normally. I decided to push on with my plan.

When we arrived at our dorm l asked Xiumin if he could come with me because l wanted to show him something. Luckily he agreed in coming along and we both went to our room to change. I finished before him because l already prepared my clothes and stuff the day before then l told him l will just wait by the parking lot for him. I then made a few calls to check if everything was perfect for the event. Before going out to the parking lot l also looked for Kris to personally thank him for what happened earlier. He may be my rival but he was still the one who saved my precious baozi and l was really grateful for that. He was surprised when l thanked him and he told me that there was no need to thank him.

Waiting in the parking lot was a 2014 BMW M6 that l rented for the special night. Xiumin and l saw the picture of this car back in China when we were looking at a car magazine and he mentioned that it was in his bucket list (things to accomplish/do) to drive one.

 

“Is that what l think it is”, l heard Xiumin ask from a far almost screaming.

I waved my hands at him as l yelled back, “Yes, so hurry up cause you have some driving to do?”

“Really? I´m driving? Wait, what is with the car?”, he flooded me with question.

“Now you have one item list in your bucket list. Let´s go”, l said and went inside the car.

 

Xiumin followed me and he was about to ask me something again but l cut him off and told him the just drive. He was so excited in driving the car that he dismissed the questions and stopped asking. He had no idea where he were heading to so l just kept on giving him the instructions with the help of the navigation system attached to the car of course. We had small talks on our way to the venue and after almost an hour he arrived at the location. Xiumin stopped the car when we arrived at the location and before we could get out he started to ask again.

 

“Where are we? What are we doing in this place?”, he asked, curiosity written all over his face.

I looked at him with a smile plastered on my face, “It is a surprise. And you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter