Sent to be Your Koala

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author´s POV

 

Kris could not believe what he is seeing. As if seeing Minseok in Kai´s arms was not enough, it is now his rival Luhan who had his angel wrapped in his arms tightly. The deer and his most treasured angel looked very sweet and comfortable in their position. He was about to ruin the picture of the intimate sleeping pair when suddenly they looked at him stopping him from doing his plans. Luhan had a smirk plastered in his face and Kris felt like beating the living hell out of the pretty boy. But what surprised him was that when he looked at his angel, the latter then averted his gaze to Luhan. His angel snuggled closer to Luhan and closed his eyes again looking like he was contented in the pretty boy´s arms. Seeing his angel being intimate with Luhan shuttered his heart to million pieces. He screamed his lungs out because of the pain he felt only to feel an object hit his head.

Opening his eyes due to the sudden shock from the attack, Kris realized that it was just a dream. It was a nightmare caused by Kai´s previous scene with his angel. He also heard Luhan´s complain telling him to be silent cause he is disturbing the others´ sleeping.

 

“I need some fresh air”, Kris concluded as he stood up from his bed.

 

Kris´s POV

 

That was a really terrifying dream. With that in mind, l decided to go to the balcony to get some fresh air hoping to forget the nightmare.

When l was near the balcony l noticed a petite figure standing there alone. Guess he could not sleep as will . But when l reached the glass door that lead to the balcony, l was taken aback by the sight before me.

I was well aware that it was Minseok, but seeing him looking calmly at the stars was just mesmerizing. His pale, soft and white skin could make snow white´s skin look ordinary, his red tantalizing lips were formed to a smile that could melt anyone’s heart just from looking at it, and his cheeks where so cute and pinch able. My angel outshined the beauty of the stars he was looking at, because for me he was the only one shining in this dark night.

Regaining myself from my day dream l then went to him.

 

Author´s POV

 

Minseok was so deep into his thoughts that he failed to notice the presence of someone else. The small boy just stared at the stars as he contemplated about his precious members and his two suitors.

The eldest just realized the others special affection for him. To be honest, he was flattered and thankful for the love he received but he just can´t stop thinking that he did not deserve it. Sadly, Minseok could not see his own good and rare traits that makes him so lovable and worthy to be loved. He felt bad that he could not return their love thus causing them pain. Nevertheless he was blessed and grateful that they were considerate to his feelings and that they assured him their support no matter what decision he makes.

After spending the past few days with the other members, Minseok actually missed his two roommates. He knew that it was hard for the two suitors as well, but he just could not tell them his decision yet. Not now that not all members have express their say to the matter yet. Not now that he was not entirely sure if he could dare hurt his dear friends feelings. And not when he was not yet confident that he could give the man he loves the love that his treasured man deserved.

Minseok was surprised when he felt someone embraced him from behind. He looked up only to find a certain giant´s handsome face which made him smile warmly. Kris returned his smile then rested his chin in the shorter man´s shoulder. MInseok did not speak. Instead, he just remained silent as he enjoyed the embrace and warmth of his gentle giant.

 

“Why are here outside? It is cold out here”, Kris said with a calm and soothing voice.

“I could not sleep and just ended up here looking at the stars. They are beautiful”, Minseok answered.

Kris looked at his angel´s side profile then said in a low voice, “You´re more beautiful”.

 

Although Kris said his last sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter