Reason Behind (D.O - Xiumin)

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

It was finally Saturday and everyone was happy because they had a day off. Two members of EXO were especially ecstatic because they were given the privilege to spend the day with the most precious and beloved member of the group, Xiumin.

After the long list of members who gets to spend some quality time with the eldest member, D.O. ´s turn had finally arrived. But since he was also in charge of cleaning the dorm at the said week, he settled with letting Luhan and Xiumin do their usual shopping routine every Saturday with the other members while he gets to have the eldest all to himself during the night before dinnertime.

Each member went their own way when they arrived at the mall except for the Luhan and Xiumin who always goes together. Shopping with Minseok is one of the things Luhan looks forward to every week. He enjoys picking his Baozi´s clothes and asking the others opinion about the things he wishes to buy. It was something only he and Xiumin shared. 

When they entered one of the clothes store, both started looking for items that they wish to buy. While looking at a variety of shirts, Xiumin´s phone suddenly vibrated which indicated that he received a txt. He then checked his phone only to see that his gentle giant texted him.

 

From: MY galaxy Koala <3

To: MY angel Seokie <3

I found a cute surprise for you. Have fun with Luhan.

PS: Can´t wait for later

 

Minseok could not help himself from smiling because of the adorable txt Kris sent him. But he was not so sure if he should be happy about the surprise because even if he appreciated it, he did not want Kris to go all the trouble just to surprise him.

 

From: MY angel Seokie <3

To: MY galaxy Koala <3

Thank you but you did not have to. I will see you later.

PS: I appreciate it.

 

When Kris received the reply of his angel he simply ended up laughing. His angel is just so considerate and he wished his angel would like his surprise.

 

From: MY galaxy Koala <3

To: MY angel Seokie <3

But I want to. Now stop txting and enjoy your shopping.

 

Minseok then laughed at the response of his koala to his last message.  The guy is just too cute. He then kept his phone in his pocket and continued picking clothes. When he was done he then went to Luhan. His handsome deer faced friend already had a lot in his hand to try fit and they went to try the clothes on.

Luhan helped his baozi in picking which items he should purchase and Xiumin did the same thing for him. And as always, Luhan insisted in paying for Minseok which his baozi rejected but Luhan was so persistent that in the end, Minseok allowed him to do as he pleased. For Luhan, paying for shopping items, no matter what it cost is nothing as long as it is for the person he loved and cared for the most. He is willing to give anything and do everything just to make him smile and happy.

After going to more shops and doing more shopping they decided to go to their favourite café. They then sat in their usual table which was found at the corner of the café where no one could disturb them. Luhan also insisted in paying for their order. Hearing Minseok call him "Lu ge" was enough to melt his heart and he certain did not want his beloved Minseok to pay for anything when he is with him. 

 

“That cake looks delicious baozi. Can l try it?”, Luhan asked while smiling at his date.

Xiumin returned the warm smile and feed Luhan, “Here, say ah Lu ge”.

Luhan accepted his baozi´s sweet offer and also did the same. Both enjoyed feeding each other and their small chats about almost everything random that came to their minds.

 

Evening: At the dorm

 

After a fun time at the mall the others were asked to go anywhere the dorm except for the kitchen area. It was off limits to others except for D.O and Xiumin.

When Xiumin entered the kitchen, he was surprised by the dinner that D.O. prepared. The table was set up just like the ones in a luxurious restaurant and the dishes looked really delicious.

D.O then asked Xiumin to take a sit and he joined him.

 

“I hope you will like the diner l prepared for us hyung”, D.O said while flashing his famous heart smile at the eldest.

Xiumin was still at awe and gave D.O his reassuring billion dollar smile, “I am sure that l will D.O.. Thank you”.

 

They then enjoyed their wonderful dinner. D.O would glance at his hyung every now and then and blush whenever his hyung complimented his cooking skills.

Truth is, D.O was not so happy at the beginning when he was given the title of being the mother of the group. It seemed ridiculous to him because he was one of the manliest member among the group so if anything, he should have been the father of the group. But the title was given to Kris instead.

The reason behind D.O´s acceptance of the mother role was his Xiumin hyung. Minseok became his reason behind everything. Because even if being the mother was not something he liked, it became his excuse to take care of his precious hyung. It was one of the reasons they became close, because his caring hyung always helped him with the task he was given, especially cleaning. He also came to love cooking for the group because his beloved Minseok hyung never failed to thank him for the food and complimented him for his great skills in cooking. He was honoured and pleased to have his Minseok hyung as a non-biological son.

D.O also loved his hyung´s personality. Not only was the elder helpful but humble as well. While the others were busy ranking themselves as the most good looking member among the group, his favourite hyung wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter