May the Best Man Win

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tao POV

When we arrived at our dorm, most of the members decided to go to sleep already including Xiumin hyung. I suspected that Kris ge and Luhan hyung would have their confrontation that night so l anxiously waited for it. Then l noticed it was only the two wolves, Suho hyung and I who were still up. So l told them l would go ahead, though l did not mention that l was planning to return when they would start to sort things out to eavesdrop.

I was waiting patiently in my room when l heard another door opened and assumed it had to be Suho hyung. Now the only thing left was to figure out where they would have the talk. I went out and started looking for them only to stop when l heard two voices coming from the balcony. I hid myself at the wall and listened attentively to what they had to say.

 

Luhan: I just want to know something. I hope you would answer my question honestly.

Kris: Well it depends on the question.

Luhan: Don´t make it harder for me. I am dead serious Yifan.

 

I was shocked because it was not often that Luhan talked so seriously and I could tell that Kris ge also picked that up since he was not addressed with his stage name but with his real name. And when Luhan hyung addresses someone with their real name it could only mean that he means business and that he doesn´t want to bit around the bush.

 

Kris: Fine. I think l already have an idea what this is all about and l want to clear things now as well.

Luhan: Great. I´ll only ask once so listen carefully and don´t make me repeat myself. Do you have feelings for Minseok?

Kris: Yes l do and l take it that it is the same for you or else we won´t be having this talk right now.

 

It was silent for a well and l could tell that Luhan hyung was taken aback for a moment. I mean it was obvious he already had a suspicion but it is still different when you hear it directly coming from Kris ge. It was similar in my case when l heard Kris ge admit his love for Xiumin hyung for the first time not to mention it was a confession. I could not dare imagine Luhan hyungs´ expression.

 

Luhan: Since when?

Kris: I do not intend to answer that since l am not obliged in doing so. Also, I honestly think that doesn´t concern you anymore.

Luhan: Very well, just know that l am going to win his heart before you do.

Kris: Not if l can help it. Also, that is for Minseok to decide. 

Luhan: l won´t go easy on you.

Kris: I would not have it any other way.

 

The l tried to look at the scene that was happening and saw Kris ge extend his hand to Luhan hyung for a hand shake. Luhan hyung smiled at him and took his hand.

 

Luhan: May the best man win.

 

I hurriedly went back to my room afraid to be found out eavesdropping. After a while l heard two other doors opening as well and l was actually surprised at how smooth their confrontation was. But what did l expect, they are already grown up men and the person at stake was too precious for them not to deal with the matter maturely.

Tiredness then got the best of me and l drifted off to sleep thinking the following days would be filled with battles for love.

 

Authors POV

The next day EXO had their fan meeting and everybody was on their way to the venue but they got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter