Dangyunhaji Game

The Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

  

 

Note: The idea and most lines (in the game) are from the show X-man. I claim no owenership.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author´s POV

The 12 wolves had just finished hours of dance practice. They were still in the practice room when the maknae Sehun suggested a game.

 

“Hey guys, why don´t we play the game ´Dangyunhaji´ while we are still on our break time”, Sehun said.

 

Everyone looked at each other before looking at Sehun again. They were still in break so they agreed and then they formed a circle. They divided the group into two.

 

First team is composed of Kris, Minseok, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai

Second team is composed of Luhan, Lay, D.O, Tao, Sehun,

Baekhyun and Suho were the judges and speakers of the game.

 

“Since it was my idea, I want to go first with Minseok hyung”, Sehun said.

 

The other protested but the maknae still got his way at the end.

Minseok and Sehun came to the center of the group´s semi/half circle. Suho and Baekhyun were standing between them. Their teammates were cheering for them at the sides.

 

Sehun: Minseok hyung, you are not really going to answer one of your suitors, right?

 

Everyone was shocked but still laughed because of the maknae´s attacks. But both Luhan and Kris were looking at the maknae in disbelief and their beloved angel Minseok could only giggle while feeling embarrassed.

 

Minseok: Dangyunhaji!

 

Minseok answered in a whisper manner so that the two wolves could not hear it. But both speakers repeated his answer so that Kris and Luhan could hear. Both suitors signed at the answer but they knew they should not take it seriously. Also they were touched that their angel said it in a wisper so that they could not hear it. It only meant that the eldest cared for them that is why he tried his best to keep his answer away from them. 

 

Minseok: To be honest, I wanted you to court me. You know l was hurt that it wasn´t you?

 

Minseok was smiling cutely but teasingly. Sehun became red as tomato because of his hyungs sassy answer. On the other hand the dragon and the deer were causing such havoc and were moving their bodies wildly to show their objection to the statement. The other members were screaming in joy and teasing sounds due to the eldest statement.

 

Sehun: Dangyunhaji! Minseok hyung, you only allowed them to court you to make me jealous, right?

 

Sehun was flashing his chic smile as loud screams of excitement where heard once again. The eldest was really taken aback with the maknae´s strong attacks.

 

Minseok: Dangyunhaji! Otoke, are you jealous?

 

Minseok said cutely which made everyone out of control. Even the eldest was laughing loudly because of his own reply. But two wolves became silent and just stared at the eldest and youngest with murderous looks.

 

Baekhyun: Ah, this is really turning into a drama. Now what can you say maknae.

Sehun: Dangyunhaji! Did you know that l´m being like this, because when this ends, l know l am going to get hit by your suitors?

 

Everyone came to the centre as well and looked at the eldest with huge anticipation except the two suitors who could only sign endlessly.

 

Minseok: Dangyunhaji! If that happens, you know my heart will hurt and l might cry?

 

The eldest said with puppy eyes as he said it with such soft and sad voice

 

Others: Ahhhhhhhh!

Luhan: What do you think you people are doing?

Baekhyun: If this was a Japanese drama this would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter