Preparations for a Different Ending.

Crack Campus Chronicles
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So let me get this clear, you spoke to Joonmyeon and he’s asked you to go with him for the ball and you said yes?!” Ahra exclaimed, getting louder and louder by each word as Minah covered her ears.

“Well, I do find him attractive and we have cleared up the whole puppy business, so I don’t see why not.” Minah replied calmly, sitting down on her bed and smoothing the creases out of her shirt before picking Haru up and cuddling her.

"What if Donghae had asked you?" Ahra began as Minah looked up at her with a frown.

"I know my nonexistent relationships aren't that pretty. But the whole point of getting over Donghae is to not say yes, right? I'm happy that someone I have an interest in actually asked me to go with him. I'm not saying I'm in love with Joonmyeon, but right now, I know I'm attracted to him and not Donghae. I can't keep liking someone who will never like me."

"But..."

"We're all not the rainbow couple Ahra," Minah chuckled sadly "can you please be happy for me?"

Ahra remained silent as Minah continued to cuddle Haru.

"Kyungsoo asked me to the ball."

Minah's face instantly lit up "really! I knew this would happen some day! Ah! You do know that he likes you right?"

"Well, yes. We do have a mutual liking for another. But neither of us have admitted it." Ahra mumbled looking down.

"You guys really should. You'll have such cute babies!" Minah nodded as Ahra blushed in response. Minah bounced off her bed with Haru in her arms.

"I'm going to meet Joonmyeon now. We both realized that we'll just end up ignoring each other if we don't open up."

Ahra only nodeed in response as her lips pursed.

Minah waved as she left her room to see Joonmyeon waiting for her outside her block.

"Well? Shall we go?" He smiled. He was rather relieved that the only reason Minah had chosen Luhan was because he had a contact in a pet store in the city who would give them puppy food for cheap along with the non-clashing timetable.

"How's the play coming up?” Minah asked letting Haru down as the little puppy yipped and sniffed at Joonmyeon's shoe. Before following her owner who walked beside the owner og the shoe.

"It's going. Sometimes you think they're never going to give you a break and suddenly they give you the entire day off." Joonmyeon shrugged.

"Man PA sounds hectic!"

"It is. But it's worth it!" Joonmyeon smiled.

"I'm definitely going to come and watch it!" Minah automatically smiled back as she found Joonmyeon's smile excessively attractive. The conversation went on as they walked along the ring road, occasionally picking Haru up if she felt tired or generally begged for attention. Minah jumped every time she saw a frog and Joonmyeon laughed, highly amused as Haru chased after the slimy creature.

"Hey, I think my laces have come undone," Joonmyeon looked down at his feet before handing his mobile phone to Minah and kneeling to knot them. The phone lit up and vibrated in Minah's hand as she looked at the screen to see who it was.

"Joonie, you've got a call." She said, handing him the phone as she noticed his eyes widening and he grabbed the phone.

"Minah, I'm sorry, but this is

Please log in to read the full chapter