Sway

Crack Campus Chronicles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haneul watched Dambi cringe at the ugly painting stuck on the wall.

            “Why the heck is this on the wall?” Dambi asked, pulling over a jacket.

            “Kris Wu’s magical artwork.” Haneul replied as Dambi dragged her eyes away from the eyesore.

            “Benben indeedy. I’m going to go now.” She said, pushing the door open.

            “Don’t get nasty in there!” Haneul called after her only to receive a very pleasant gesture from Dambi.

            It was the night before the dance competition and probably the last night Dambi would be sitting in the dance studio staring at the gem who went by the name of Jongin. Not that she would ever admit it but Jongin always suddenly became attractive when he danced. Like he was a different person and once he stopped, he turned back into a sweaty, attractive and oblivious boy with puppy eyes glinting to find her opinion.

            She pushed the door open to see Jongin standing there looking around at the lighting and fiddling with the remote control. He spun around and sent her a shy smile.

            “Hey, let’s try something new today. Since you’ve been observing, do you want to dance with me?”  He said, holding his hand out as Dambi took three steps back.

            “I have two left feet!” she stammered as he caught her wrist and jammed his thumb on the remote.

            “Rubbish.” He said, spinning her around and pulling her close. Dambi panicked as she crash landed into his chest as Ne-Yo pumped out of the speakers. Jongin’s eyes lit up with a whole new light as he spun her around again gently and dipped her.

            “Jongin!” she hissed as their faces drew closer and an intense eyes met hers as a confident smile spread across his lips

            “Trust me Dambi. Place your feet on mine.” He said, supporting her by the waist as she quickly followed his instructions hoping not to fall. They glided across the studio as Dambi marveled his strength to hold her up. His hands daringly slid up her back as their hands interlaced and Dambi used her other hand to grab onto his shoulder.

            “Jongin…” she hesitantly breathed out as he pulled her closer and her eyes focused on his passionate face. It was far more appealing up close as his lips glistened due to the tongue that had run over it just a second back.

            “Yes Dambi?” he whispered, not seeing the need to speak any louder.

            She gulped, not knowing what to say as he pulled her up in an exaggerated movement causing her to squeal and hold onto him tighter. All of the sudden she was up in the air as he gripped onto her waist and held her up causing her to take an all new pitch and him to laugh. Even with a clumsy potato like her, he was graceful and smooth proving to her that he truly was a great dancer.

            His palms trailed down her arms and held onto her hands again as the two floated (mor

Please log in to read the full chapter