Chapter 5

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m feeling down. Yup, I’m feeling down and if somebody, anybody tries to irritate me today, I swear to God, I’ll stab him to death. There are days when you feel like crap and you need every single person to move aside. This day was today.

‘Suun! Hurry up!’ I heard my father.

‘I SAID I’M GOING BY BIKE!!!’ I shouted, not controlling my voice. I was… mad. I just wanted them to leave me alone and let me live a peaceful life, but no!

Meanwhile, downstairs – Mrs. Lee was talking with my dad about things of which I had no idea.

‘So she befriended him?’ He asked her.

‘I think she did, Mr. Park.’ Our housekeeper responded with a slight smile. ‘He’s a really nice young man, I must admit.’ She added and my father only nodded. Had I known what they were talking about I’d have gone downstairs with the speed of light to interrupt this rubbish small talk.

 

 

When I finally reached the school, there was no one around. The Blackout was playing one of their albums. I changed the song to I Don't Care [This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things] and started walking in the direction of the bike rack.

‘Hi cutie.’ Suga stood in front of me, with a smirk glued to his lips. I didn’t hear him, of course, I read the sentence from his lips, which were kissa… NO… they were as annoying as their owner. I didn’t want to answer so I simply passed by him, avoiding further eye contact. ‘Yah! Don’t ignore me!’ He tapped me on the shoulder.

‘LEAVE.ME.ALONE.’ I clenched my fists, trying not to be rude. It’s enough that I’m being arrogant.

‘Mind taking it off?’ He put my headphones down and clicked his tongue. ‘Much better.’ He smiled at me. Maybe this smile would work a couple of days ago, but not today. I swear, I’ll punch him in the face if he doesn’t stop behaving like this.

‘Leave her alone. Don’t you see she’s not enjoying your teasing?’ I heard my favourite male voice. I immediately turned and smiled at him a bit, showing how thankful I was.

‘Thanks… he wouldn’t stop.’ I whined, desperate for some peace and good music. I just wanted to be alone with my headphones and IPod. No people. No BTS, not even YoonHee. Just me and my reality.

‘Hurry, classes start in five minutes.’ My, mentioned before, best friend patted my back and both of us left BTS, entering the school.

‘Wait… I left my notebook in my locker.’ I said and headed back to the lockers.

‘You and your green notebook.’ She chuckled and entered the class. I grabbed my notebook, checking the last quote written down in the notebook. As daylight fades, we celebrate/ The end is near, your end is here (…) Oh how I love the tunes of The Blackout. The band was perfect if you had a bad day. You could sing at the top of your lungs, being able to get all of the stress and frustration out of you.

‘Well, well, well… miss perfect-sound is here.’ No, God, why are you doing this to me? I just need this freaking notebook. Would it be okay if I didn’t have to deal with this stupid Miyoung. ‘Why are you late? Do you think you’re superior cause it’s your dad’s academy?’ She approached me.

‘Oh shut up. I’m not in the mood.’ Now move, peasant!

‘Why so arrogant?’ She pouted theatrically and I simply showed how disgusted I was with her.

‘Cause you’re here. NOW MOVE!!!!!’ That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. If she doesn’t stop I am sure someone will die today.

‘Wow… chill…you have some self-control issues.’ She made a face at me and left. Well, that was way easier than I thought. However, I felt like bursting out crying anytime. What? I’m a girl. I’m allowed to, okay?

‘That was… something.’ A voice spoke. I didn’t care. I sat next to the lockers, almost in the middle of the hallway. Why life, why do you have to be so hard and full of obstacles? ‘Hey… you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter