Chapter 19

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that evening everything went rather fast. We had one more day to chill before we'd go back to our normal lives and the BTS boys had a photo shoot, so we didn't really get to spend much time with them, which I was thankful for. Taehyung became overprotective of me and Suga was either glaring at me or stealing looks at me which were too long to call them glances, but too short to accuse him of staring. I didn't mind the glaring, but when he was staring at me, he looked as if he was trying to figure something out and that made me uncomfortable as heck. I was glad that the only times when we hung out together were during lunch time and dinner, cause I could just focus on what was on my plate and act like I was busy munching on the food (I didn't have to pretend, I was busy munching on the food).

When I came back home, my father told me he paid for the summer scholarship in Manchester and that I'd be leaving in a month's time. I thought I'd be more excited, it was one of my dreams after all. However, the thought of not being able to hang out with the guys and not seeing Yoon for a couple of months scared me to the point I actually considered not going. I also knew that things wouldn't be the same after I came back from England. I'd have to start participating in business meetings my dad would arrange for me and I'd have to be more responsible, I wasn't ready for that yet.

When I met Yoon at school the next day I immediately told her about the scholarship, or more like about my dad finally agreeing to me going to England for three months. She wasn't thrilled to say the least.

‘I thought you had to learn how to run a company…’ She raised a brow at me.

‘I still do, but before that he allowed me some freedom and paid for the summer school.’ The weird thing about the conversation was that Yoon seemed to be upset with me for some reason. I hoped she wasn’t mad that I didn’t let her know sooner, although that’d be quite irrational knowing that I myself found out about it the evening before.

‘Have you told the guys? What about Suga?’ She inquired, skeptically. Giving her an incredulous look, I shrugged. I didn’t really want to talk to them about it; besides, it’s not like I had to do it, we were in no way best friends, we might have got closer, but it didn’t mean we were anywhere remotely close to being best friends.

‘What do you mean? Why are you so worried about Suga? He, of all people, will be ecstatic to hear about the summer school. He’s not really fond of me, as you’ve probably noticed.’ I crossed arms on my chest, becoming more and more defensive. How the heck is it possible that my own best friend cared more about a guy she barely knew than me, the person that knew her best.

‘You’re an idiot.’ She shot and sat down, because the teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter