Chapter 6

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found my soulmate. His name is Jung Hoseok and he’s the cheesiest person I’ve ever met; what is more, I’m enjoying his cheesiness.

‘You know this place?’ He asked when we entered some kind of a skatepark.

‘No… should I?’ I looked at him but then my eyes wandered around the quarter pipes and other attractions. ‘It looks… dangerous.’ I know I was acting like a total loser but I couldn’t help it. I would never ever be able to do the tricks which the kids there were doing with their bikes.

‘Oh I thought you hang out a lot at such places. You know… your bike is just perfect for riding on half-pipes.’ He smiled at me and readjusted his beanie.

‘Do you know how to ride it? I mean… how to do those tricks.’ I pointed at a guy in black jeans and a white tee. He was… attractive. What’s happening to me? Is it puberty or something? It’s scary.

‘Yeah, a few… wanna see?’ He grinned, sipping his Coke. I nodded and my bike was now his.

‘Don’t hurt my baby.’ I smiled at him, holding a can of Sprite in my hands.

‘No worries.’ And with that, he went off. Two minutes later he was showing off his talent and I must admit, it was impressive. I would never be brave enough to do such things. When my bike and J-Hope finally returned, I clapped my hands, acting like I was a fan of his.

‘Hoseok oppa! You were so cool.’ I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

‘Silly!’ He poked me, grabbing his can of Coke. He took one sip of it and started staring at my Sprite. ‘I want Sprite as well.’ He pouted, intending to take my can.

‘No way! Ten minutes ago you wanted Coke.’ I shrugged, hugging the can. You can’t take my baby from me. Nope.

‘Give me some. I’ll give you Coke.’ Not happening.

‘I barely know you, what if you’re sick or something.’ I shook my head, sipping Sprite. He sighed but eventually gave up.

‘Sick… tsk… you’re really silly.’ He ruffled my hair.

‘Hey, I’m not silly! I’m just reasonable.’ I flashed him a wide smile and returned to staring at those talented kids who could do everything they wanted with their bikes. Magic.

‘Uhh… I’m hungry.’ He leaned back on the bench and massaged his stomach.

‘I can take you to an awesome restaurant! You improved my mood, so I’ll treat you. Deal?’ I offered and he nodded eagerly. I smiled at his cuteness and we went to my favourite Chinese restaurant.

‘Eat a lot!’ I chuckled and ordered something for myself. He needed more time and after ordering a lot of food, like seriously… the waitress went away and we were left alone.

‘Nice place…’ He looked around and then his eyes landed back on me.

‘I know, right? I love it.’ I was playing with a napkin.

‘I should show this place to BTS… Suga loves Chinese cuisine.’ Why did he have to mention him? I might have a crush on him and I keep hearing his name over and over again. Just to make things clear, right now I don’t know on whom I DON’T  have a crush. It’s like a mixture of love and hate. I love BTS but I hate them at the same time for making me love them. It’s complicated.

‘Yeah…’ I mumbled. The food finally arrived and we started stuffing ourselves with the delicious meat and vegetables.

‘It’s heaven.’ He leaned back on the chair and patted his stomach.

‘I knoooooooooow.’ I took a sip of my tea and looked at Hoseok. I was glad we met. He didn’t make me feel uncomfortable like the rest of BTS did. He was… my soulmate.

Eventually, I had to go home. And he offered to see me home. I took the opportunity to talk with him some more and headed in the direction of my… house. His phone started ringing so I stopped talking and stared at him as he took out the phone from his pocket and answered it.

‘Sup, Taehyung?’ He said and my eyes widened. ‘Oh… I’m walking my new friend home.’ He smiled at me and I answered him with a pale expression. ‘Oh, you should know her, she’s your age.’ I started waving my hands vigorously so that he wouldn’t tell Taehyung he’s with me. I didn’t want to cause any misunderstandings. ‘Sun. Oh, you know her? She’s your CLASSMATE?’ He grinned at me. So now I’m screwed. I mean like seriously, why did he do this when I was showing him not to? I let out a loud sigh and looked away, focusing on the pavement.

‘He said he didn’t expect me to befriend you.’ Hoseok said, he was visibly confused at which I just nodded. I didn’t know what to say. Well befriending me isn’t hard, I mean… if you share chewing gum with me, or you have food, or you’re YoonHee or J-Hope. That’s pretty easy, right?

‘Well, from now on I’ll go by myself, thanks for everything and… see you around I guess.’ I got on the bike and flashed him a small smile. He did the same.

‘Hey… um… I don’t wanna be a creep or anything but you could give me your phone number. We could stay in touch you know.’ He said shyly. He’s so adorable I cannot! I gave him my phone number and got his. After that I left and went home. And that’s how I met my future husband.

My seventh husband, to be honest.

___

 

The week passed and I got more comfortable with BTS, well maybe not really comfortable, but I can say I accept each and every one of them. Furthermore, I like them. Of course Suga is annoying, Jimin irritating, and the rest so madly handsome I can’t focus on anything but their faces, but in general I really like them. What’s more, I continue loving them and that’s more awkward, but hey! I haven’t told them yet I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter