Chapter 9

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Dad, you know I love you...’ I started my little plan. I stuffed myself with food prepared by Mrs. Lee and patted my tummy, feeling as warmness filled my whole body. I can die happily now.

‘What do you want?’ He raised an eyebrow at me. Uh, he knows me too well.

‘Nothing, daddy. I just… you know, you don’t have to throw a birthday party for me, just… let me go to the 5SOS’ concert.’ I smiled cutely at him. He pursed his lips into a thin line and stared at me, probably thinking my request over.

‘No.’ He finally said. I made a shocked face and shook my head.

‘DAD! Please! It’s only Australia! You’ve been to Sydney many times! Let me go, please!’ I almost begged. He should know that I’m a responsible person and I wouldn’t do anything stupid. He looked at me, showing that he’s serious and he’s not gonna change his, once made, decision. Thug life.

--

I found an empty table in the cafeteria and sat there, alone. I didn’t want to talk to anybody. I hate people, I don’t like my father and I hate 5SOS for being Australian and not coming to Seoul. That’s unfair!

‘Hey, why did you ignore me at the dorms?!’ Suga appeared in front of my face. I shot him a deadly glare and focused on my sandwich, not wanting to talk to him.

Why, father, WHY?! I want to go to the concert so much! My dad even has an apartment in the city centre, but no! I frowned as I munched on my sandwich.

‘DON’T IGNORE ME, YOU LITTLE…’ Suga raised his voice. ‘YOU LITTLE… darn, I can’t come up with any insult.’ He sighed. I smiled unconsciously but unfortunately he noticed it. ‘You’re smiling.’ He pointed at me. Why is he smirking like this at me?

‘Never seen a girl smiling?’ I rolled my eyes and averted my eyes from this stupid kid.

‘Well… not you. And it’s pretty cool that I’m the reason, you know.’ He moved closer to me. No, please, move. His perfume is so addicting, I could sit like this for the whole day, smelling this gorgeous scent. CALM DOWN, GULL! I furrowed my brows at him and was about to move, but then I heard my best friend’s laughter.

‘Aww such a cute couple.’ She chirped.

‘Yeah right.’ I moved away from Suga and looked at Yoon. ‘How’s Baekhyun?’ I asked, knowing how she’d react. As expected, she blushed and looked down, avoiding my eyes. That’s what you get for teasing me, brat.

‘Good…’ She replied.

‘Taehyung’s brother?’ Yoongi looked at me puzzled. He’s so adorable, but only sometimes.

‘Yeah, she’s Baekhyun’s girlfriend.’ I chuckled and Yooon slightly got mad. It’s not like it’s a big secret, come on!

‘You’re a horrible person, you know that?’ She spoke when she sat next to me and grabbed my sandwich, made by Mrs. Lee. I looked at the sandwich and let out a loud sigh, letting Yoon know, that she interrupted me and my precious food. And then something horrible happened, she took a bite of the sandwich. My eyelids twitched and I let out a quiet cry.

‘You… killed… you killed my sandwich.’ I pouted as she finished eating MY, MYYYYYY food.

‘Now we’re even.’ She crossed her arms and looked at me, smirking mischievously. And she dares to call me a horrible person, huh?

‘I can share mine with you.’ Jin handed me one of his toasts. I shook my head, not wanting it. I’m not some kind of a weirdo who steals food.

‘No… I don’t want to.’ I replied and took a sip of my water. All of a sudden Suga grabbed the sandwich and pushed it into my mouth so that my it was full of food. I stared at him angrily but then I started choking on a piece of lettuce. A wild plan appeared in my mind. While choking I turned to face Suga and spit some of the sandwich at him, pretending it wasn’t done on purpose. He furrowed his brows at me, not expecting such an action. I was so proud of myself that I forgot about the presence of the rest.

‘What are you?! A llama?!’ Yoongi stared at me, a bit annoyed. I smirked at him, playing innocent.

‘No… it happens, you know.’ I shrugged and took another sip of the water.

‘Didn’t you say you like llamas the most when we were in the zoo?’ Taehyung smiled at me cutely and again, I started choking. Why did he have to bring this up. I wanted to pretend like nothing happened and move on!

‘YOU WERE WHERE?!’ The rest almost yelled and I covered my ears not to get deaf. Only Suga was sitting there and smirking at me like he won. I’m gonna wipe this smile of his, I surely am. But not now, right now I have to explain the day in the zoo. Great.

 

***

 

‘Sun, are you there? Can I come in?’ I heard my father. He knocked on the door and peeked inside to see if he could enter the room.

‘Whatever.’ I shrugged and turned off the music. I’m still mad about him not allowing me to go to see 5SOS perform live! Almost one week has passed and I’m still trying to convince him that I’m responsible enough to put his trust in me. But to be hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter