Chapter 7

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I’m not going anywhere with you. Let go.’ I struggled but he wouldn’t listen. Mrs. Lee is waiting with precious food. Why?! Why of all the days did he have to choose this one?

‘You’re going with me, or I’m going with you. Which do you prefer?’ Suga said firmly. I hesitated for a moment and gripped the handlebars.

‘Okay then. Follow me.’ I shrugged and bit the bottom of my lip. Was my father going to kill me? Probably not. Was Mrs. Lee going to talk about Yoongi all the time? Probably yes. I sighed and headed in the direction of my house. I knew I would regret it later but right now I was thinking only about the food that was waiting for me at home. I’m really girly, huh?

‘Follow you?’ His eyes almost popped out. I smirked at his reaction and shrugged again.

‘Yeah.’ And we went off, focusing on the road. I was holding my bike, and he put his hands in the pockets. We looked like losers, seriously. I was avoiding his gaze and he… he didn’t bother to break the awkward silence. After some time we arrived at my house.

‘Are you really inviting me over?’ He asked, looking at me.

‘Well… I chose one of the options you gave me. Don’t get excited.’ I shook my head and went inside. ‘I’m home, I brought a friend along.’ I said when I noticed the confused look on Mrs. Lee’s face.

‘Friend…?’ She raised her eyebrows and smirked. It was obvious she would react like this. What have I done?!

‘Yuuuups…’ I sighed and glared at Suga. ‘Anyhoooow… what about our deal?’ I wiggled my brows, waiting for the reward. She shook her head and let out a little chuckle.

‘You’re unbelievable, you brought a handsome guy and all you can think of is eating!’ She laughed. I opened my mouth to say something but then felt Suga’s arm around my waist.

‘See? She’s right.’ He smirked at me ily. ‘We could be out on a date.’ He faked a pout and I you not, I could puke rainbows at it. I pushed him away and made a disgusted face at him.

‘I prefer Jin and Rap Monster and… J-Hope. Totally Hoseok. Never you.’ I was just messing around, it’s obvious I would never ever date any of them. Why? Well, there are a lot of reasons: I’m not popular, I’m not super hot, I’m indecisive and I have a crush on 7 boys, I’m antisocial… I could enumerate forever, but let’s say it’s enough for now. Plus, I’m gonna marry a hot British guy, that’s my future. At least that’s how I imagine it to be.

‘Ouch, it hurts my heart…. Sweetie.’ He stared at me intently. How did he…? JIMIN! He must’ve told Suga about the day he came over. That kid… I swear I’ll kill him one day.

‘Drop it or else you won’t get anything to eat.’ I furrowed my brows at him and he lifted his hands in surrender.

--

‘It was the best food I’ve ever eaten.’ He leaned back on the sofa in the studio.

‘I know.’ It was Mrs. Lee who cooked it, it was obvious the food would be delicious.

‘So what do you  want to do?’ He smirked at me for the nth time. At first I was stunned but the more time passed and I got to know Suga better, the more I was sure he was getting on my nerves. I still love him and would marry him anytime, but it’d rather be a love-hate relationship. We would kill each other after a month of the relationship.

‘Dunno, you wanted to hang out, you choose.’ I shrugged and he let out a loud sigh.

‘You’re so… not-girly.’ He blew a raspberry. Ouch, that hurt, well not really. I’m used to people calling me that. I’ve been hearing that I should be more girly since I was nine and told my housekeeper and my dad that I would never wear a pink dress. I hate pink.

‘Soo… why do I need to be girly?’ I retorted. I’ve had enough of other people’s opinions. But the thing that was different about Yoongi, was that he wasn’t ridiculing me but was simply stating the truth and he didn’t mind me being this way, at least that’s what I think. If he had a problem he wouldn’t have even tried to befriend me, right?

‘If you want a hot guy to notice you.’ He wiggled his eyebrows and I wanted to facepalm my forehead hard. This is so… dated. I need to be super fragile and girly, preferably as skinny as a model, who hasn’t eaten in days. No, thank you. That’s not me.

‘Well, you noticed me.’ I took the opportunity to .

‘Tsk…’ He murmured and looked at me a bit shocked that I was really joking around like this.

‘See, you didn’t contradict me. It means you liiiiiiike me.’ I pointed my index finger at him.

‘Who said I like you? Tsk! You wish.’ He blushed a bit, which was so cute, I could kiss him.

‘No need to hide it, it’s obvious that I’m awesome. Anyway, all of you guys like me. And I like you too.’ I shrugged like it’s no big deal. In reality, it IS a big deal. During one semester I made more friends than during two years, so there is a reason to call it a big deal.

‘Yeah, whatever. You’re-‘ He was cut off by my phone that started ringing. I picked it up and stared at the screen. Yoon? Wasn’t she supposed to be at Taehyung’s house?

‘Sup?’ I answered casually.

‘Finally! I have a BIG favour to ask.’ She squealed. Oh no. I know this excited tone. She either wants to do something stupid or a guy asked her out. I’d go for the first option, cause we’re not the best catches for guys. Well, at least me, Yoon is girly and can behave really cute and that attracts men’s attention. Her only problem was her laughter. When she was laughing really hard, for example when we spent time together and I did something ridiculously stupid, she’d burst out laughing so hard, she’d make weird noises. I don’t mind it at all, but when she laughed too hard in front of her date, hardly ever was there a second date.

‘What this time? Hitch-hiking to Sweden?’ I sighed heavily.

‘CauseBaekhyuntheolderbrotherofTaehyung.’ She paused to catch some air. ‘AskedmeonadateandIneedyoutogowithus. Cause my laughter.’ She said rapidly. I tried to comprehend everything and was nodding to myself. No way! She got asked on a date!

‘That’s great and I’m really happy for you… buuut I can’t see why you need me so much. You can control it.’ I smiled a bit. Yoongi was staring at me confused. I mouthed sorry and focused on the call again.

‘I know… but I’d feel more secure having you by my side. Plus…’ She started hesitantly. ’It’d be a double date.’

‘WHAT?! A DOUBLE DATE?! With whom?!’ I yelled, not caring about Yoon becoming deaf.

‘Date? Dafuq?’ I heard Suga muttering. No worries, bro, I feel the same.

‘Taehyung.’ I could see her smiling like a creep. I just imagined it.

‘TAEHYUNG?! Are you out of your mind?!’ I screamed again. Suga was shaking his head and waving his hands furiously.

‘Oh come on… I know you like him.’

‘No, I don’t.’ I blushed a bit and looked away, not wanting Yoongi to notice it.

‘Oh… just call it being a gooseberry.’ She chuckled. I let out some weird noises that indicated I wasn’t fond of the idea of a double date or being a gooseberry. Whatever.

‘So you want me to look after you? YOU WANT ME TO BE A CREEPY STALKER?!’ I whined.

‘Yup. That’s what I’m asking for.’ She didn’t give up. Gull, why… I thought we were friendzz.

‘You’re horrible.’ I sighed, defeated. ‘I’ll go, but you’ll buy me food. A lot of it. Plus you’ll be buyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter