Chapter 8

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shouldn’t be nervous. I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I shouldn’t get excited by just thinking of going to the cinema with a friend. I shouldn’t make the date with Taehyung a big deal, cause it was all set up; neither should I care about annoying Suga and spending an evening with him. I’m just overreacting. I shook my head and got up, looking around my bedroom. Nothing’s changed. Everything is on the right place, but me. I’m not even hungry! I’ll die soon, I feel it.

A couple of hours passed and it was now 2 AM. I was laying in my bed, wrapped in the covers, half sleeping. I had my headphones on, don’t judge me, everybody has their own oddities, I have mine, a lot of them. My IPhone was playing Arctic Monkeys’ Why’d you only call me when you’re high. Everything was quiet, I could hear my breath and tunes of the song. My breath was steady and rhythmical when suddenly I was woken up by my ringing phone. For the second time this night, I thought as I picked it up.

‘Hello?’ I yawned. I didn’t bother to check who was calling, my vision was blurred and the phone’s light was so bright that it blinded me.

‘Namjoon… come pick me up.’ I heard a familiar voice. I was shocked, cause he was lisping and his diction was really really bad.

‘Hey, what’s going on?’ I asked. I wanted to know the situation, cause I was preoccupied.

‘Aw Sunny… I was calling Namjoon… but nevermind. Sweetie, pick me up from the club Eight.’ My eyes grew bigger at his request.

‘Are you kidding me? You should know that I don’t have a driving license…’ I blurted out, somehow embarrassed.

‘My poor head, I’m spinning. My leg hurts.’ He said and then I heard some squeals from afar. ‘Please… help me. Club Eight.’ This was weird.. I was about to go to sleep when I thought about the consequences he’d face when my father found out he was out, alone. In a club. I sighed, not happy about this. I called Mr. Kim and apologised a couple of times. He said it’s okay and that there’s no problem and he can drive me wherever I want. When I got on the car, I apologised again and he only smiled at me, asking for the address. I gave it to him and confused, he started the engine. After a short drive he stopped in front of some pub and I got off the car. And there he was, sitting on a bench in front of the building.

‘Are you nuts?!’ I approached him. Not believing how wasted he was.

‘Oh Sun. You came.’ He smiled lightly at me and my heart almost melted, but then he intended to stand up but sat down again due to the dizziness. I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

‘You’re irresponsible, you know that? How can you be this drunk?’ I asked, raising my brows.

‘I’m not drunk… I’m just… tipsy, you know.’ He grinned at me. Seriously, man, how can you be this squishy?

‘Yeah, whatever. What are you doing here anyway?! Rapmon will kill you. And let’s hope my father won’t find out.’ I muttered, helping him to stand up. Then I led him to the car.

‘I met up with some old friends of mine. We were celebrating.’ He patted his stomach. Please, don’t throw up. I don’t want the car to be dirty after using it ONCE.

‘Okaay… now focus, get in the car and please, try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter