Chapter 12

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Suga, give it back!’ I shouted at him, but it was of no use. He was holding my phone above his head and well… being the shorty I am, it was impossible for me to take it back. ‘I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU!’ I yelled.

‘You’re at school, you shouldn’t be spending all of the lunch break talking on the phone.’ He replied, still holding my device in the air.

‘Go eat something, punk. Don’t disturb me!’ I was losing my patience. Yoon was staring at me as if I was mental. While BTS was laughing.

‘Yo, man, give it back. Her Romeo will be mad if you keep on pestering her like this.’ Rapmon spoke and for a moment, I was thankful. But then my eyes widened and I choked on saliva.

‘What? What Romeo? Who would want her…’ Suga looked scoffed and looked at me being happy that he can torture me.

‘For your information…’ I shot him a glare. ‘I AM waiting for a phone call…’ He simply sighed and leaned towards my ear.

‘Yeah, right…’ He whispered and when I got the chance to look at his handsome, no, scratch that, at his evil face, I saw a big, cheeky grin.

 Just then, I heard a familiar voice and turned immediately to look at the newcomer. ‘Hey, what are you doing with my girlfriend?’

‘Kai.’ I said, smiling. ‘What are you doing here?’ I furrowed my brows, because I didn’t remember telling him about the school I was attending.

‘WAIT… GIRLFRIE-‘ Suga stood there with his mouth wide open and eyes nearly popping out. Kai only smirked and approached me, putting his arm around my waist.

‘Yeah, girlfriend.’ He then kissed me on the cheek while I tried not to blush. ‘Oh, right… I’ve got something for you. A little bribe. I knew you would bombard me with tons of questions.’ He grinned and I could hear girls’ whispers and squeals on the side. Then I focused once again on Kai ang gave me a packet of chewing gum. Hoewever, as I looked at it, it wasn't any ordinary mint chewing gum. It was a mango flavoured gum and also my favourite flavour. The best part is, it was delivered by my favourite… Kai. I hugged him tightly and whispered thank-you into his ear.

‘Had I known you’re this emotional and touchy after receiving chewing gum, I’d have bought more.’ He chuckled slightly. I hit him playfully on the arm and pouted slightly. ‘Say, do you love me for buying such a nice gift?’ He wiggled his eyebrows and everybody made a gagging sound.

‘Um… yeah, I guess.’ I raised an eyebrow at him and tried to reach out for the pack, but he swiftly moved his hand away.

‘You guess?? hmm… then I guess I’ll have to give it to one of the squealing girls.’ He glanced at the girls, whose eyes were glued to his silhouette.

‘No! I mean… whatever. I can buy them on my own… or my super cool friends would buy it for me.’ I looked at the group of my so called friends.

‘Sure, I'll buy it for you.’ I hear Teahyung say, it made me smile widely.

‘See?’ I shrugged nonchalantly at my boyfriend – man, calling him my boyfriend is still pretty awkward for me, but I’m trying to get used to it.

‘Tsk… still feisty.’ Kai was about to add something, but was interrupted by Jungkook.

‘Mind introducing yourself?’ Kookie shot him a dirty look and crossed his arms, visibly not very happy about the ‘intruder’.

‘Yeah, sure. I’m Kai, or rather Kim Jongin… I’m a dancer and I live in Australia. What about you guys?’ He half smirked, half smiled at them. I could see my Yoon smiling at him and then looking at me, giving me the ‘I’m proud of you’ look.

I sighed and went to sit with the others.

 I started introducing them one by one. ‘Okay, now focus, dancing boy. This is Namjoon, you already know him. This is Jin, the best man mankind ever saw.’ I eye smiled at Jin and he returned the cute smile.

‘The best? Aren’t you exaggerating?’ I heard Jimin scoff.

‘And this is Jimin, he’s a dancing machine just like you, and I don’t like him. Then… this is J-Hope and I love him more than you. He’s my best friend… besides Yoon, who’s sitting next to Namjoon. Don’t try hitting on her, she’s already taken.’ I talked nonsense.

‘Do you really think you’re funny? Loving him more than me? And… don’t I have a girlfriend already as well?’ Jongin chuckled and ruffled my hair. ‘Cutie.’ He winked at me. I stared at him for a couple of seconds and then snapped out of the trance.

‘Don’t do that.’ I said sternly. ‘Then… Jungkook! The golden maknae. He’s awesome and I like him as well.’ I high fived Jungkook and heard Jimin scoff once again.

‘Why am I the only person you don’t like?’ He tried to pout, but it didn’t work on me.

‘Soon…’ Was the only thing I said. ‘Okay… next… Taehyung! He’s sweet, cute and adorable, I love him as much as I love J-hope… maybe even more.’ I whispered the last part. Nonetheless, when I looked at Hoseok he was pouting like a little kid and I felt like I just killed a puppy. ‘Kidding…’ I smiled. Fortunately it helped. ‘Moving on… and this is… ' I stopped when it was his turn. 'Never mind him.’ I snapped my fingers at Suga and he was visibly irritated.

‘Excuse me? Never mind ME?!’ He walked over to me and was now towering over me, he then grabbed me by my arm. I was shooting him a glare while he did the same. We were having a staring contest, but it was interrupted by Kai’s voice.

‘I see he’s touchy… I don’t like him either.’ Jongin stated, and Yoongi looked at him in annoyance.

‘You don’t have to.’ He bumped shoulders with Kai and exited the cafeteria, his deathly aura was surrounding him.

‘Wow… I’ve never seen him this upset.’ I felt guilty. I really did. So I did what I had to.

‘Wait a second, I’m gonna talk to him.’ With that, I followed the brat, or more like I chased after him. I immediately called his name out when i caught up. ‘Yah! Min Yoongi!’ he stopped walking for a second, but then without sparing me even a glance he turned into a corridor. I caught up to him once again and stood in front of him. ‘Yah! Don’t ignore me.’ I huffed.

‘You just did.’ He said, pursing his lips afterwards.

‘I’m sorry… I didn’t want you to be this angry. I mean… we always joke around and-‘ I wanted the awkward atmosphere to vanish. I didn’t like the fact that he was seriously mad. 

‘You’ve got a boyfriend.’ He cut me off.

‘Y-yeah… so?’ I felt unea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter