Chapter 18

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE
Be sure to read chapter 17 before this one

I walked beside Yoongi who was mumbling something of no importance to himself. I didn't really care what he was blabbering so I remained quiet and focused on the sand underneath my feet.

'You dropped it in the main hall and a person from cleaning service found it.' He said eventually, a bit louder from his earlier nonsensical murmuring.

'Then how come you have it?' I raised an eyebrow at him still irritated; at this point however, I didn't know if I was more mad at him or myself for not noticing the notebook going missing.

'I noticed it sitting safely on the counter of reception. So I asked about it and the lady told me that one of the clients lost it and they didn’t know who exactly.’ He shrugged.

‘I’m impressed that despite being wasted you’re able to formulate complex sentences and your elocution doesn’t that much.’ I spoke, trying to change the topic since I felt like a total loser for losing something as important as the green notebook.

‘Funny…’ He scoffed. ‘I’m not wasted, just a bit tipsy.’ He said and moved closer to me. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy his closeness. Everybody would if a handsome man was walking beside them. Yes, I found Yoongi handsome, only a blind person would say otherwise; it didn’t change the fact that he was a spoilt brat though. Ever since we sort of became friends we’ve never talked normally, we either argued or teased each other. In some twisted way the relation we shared was special and even though I wouldn’t admit it, I wouldn’t exchange Suga for anybody else, but I’d probably waver if someone offered me food and chewing gum. I’m joking.

‘Right…’ I coughed once, quickened my steps a bit and walked in the lift without waiting for Yoongi. He walked in a couple of seconds later with this annoying smirk playing on his lips. Oh, how I hated when he looked at me like that. I knew he was up to something and the fact that we would be stuck in a small lift didn’t make anything any better.

‘Why are you so awkward all of a sudden?’ He said after he chose on which floor he wanted to go. I looked at him puzzled. Why was I so awkward?

‘Am I?’ I tilted my head and frowned. ‘I’m not though.’ I said when he didn’t reply. When the lift finally stopped and we got off on the twelfth floor, I looked at Suga who was staring back at me. ‘What?’ I asked, acting defensively suddenly. He averted his gaze and took out his keys to open the door.

‘Ladies first.’ He motioned for me to get in and I nearly burst out laughing. Why was he acting like a gentleman now? It’s so not his style. I just let out a small snort and walked in what seemed their hotel room. It was a mess, I almost tripped on clothes then, instead of sitting on a comfy and soft fabric of the settee, I sat on something hard which later turned out to be a PSP. I sighed and sympathised with the cleaners who had to clean after BTS.

Suga disappeared to God only knows where and turned up two minutes later holding my green treasure. He waved the notebook in front of my face, but when I tried to take it from him, he retreated his hand and smirked. I knew that getting my notebook back wouldn’t be as easy as just going with Suga and taking it. It’s Yoongi we’re talking about after all.

‘Not so fast.’ He leaned in so that I could look him in the eye. My eyes widened for a split of second but then my first instinct was to move back because he was too close to me. I didn’t not like it, but it wasn’t the most comfortable feeling I must admit. It was a bad decision, my landed on the settee and Suga erupted in fists of laughter.

‘Ha ha… very funny.’ I mocked him. He looked so cute when his eyes turned into crescents and he was trying to catch a breath, so what? So what that he looked cute? He was an evil brat.

‘Why are you so awkward around me, huh? Do I make you nervous?’ He stopped laughing and looked at me seriously.

‘I’m not awkward… anyone would react just like me. Ever heard of personal space?’ I shot back, not wanting to lose the fight.

‘Personal space and widening eyes and blushing are two totally different things.’ He pointed out and automatically my hands travelled to my face.

‘I’m not blushing… and my eyes widened because I didn’t expect you to be so… uhh… nevermind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter