Chapter 11

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So basically nothing turned out the way I wanted it to. I felt awkward around Rapmon for the rest of the morning. We ate a light breakfast and decided that we still had one day to sightsee and have some fun time. And so we did, we headed to the centre of the town, Namjoon wanted a tshirt with ‘I love Sydney’ caption and to be honest I wanted one for myself and Yoon as well. I would never say it out loud of course.

‘Hurry, Sun.’ Namjoon motioned for me to walk faster and I did as I was told. It wasn’t my fault that I noticed some guy with a ‘The Who’ T-shirt. I love the band! ‘Are you… daydreaming? Because your phone keeps on ringing and it seems like you don’t even hear it.’ He pointed at my jeans. I focused on the sound and indeed I heard AWOLNATION’s Sail ringing from my pocket. I took out the phone and looked at the screen.

‘Hottie?’ Namjoon read the name of the contact that was calling me and raised an eyebrow, amused.

‘I have no idea who it is.’ I defended, raising my hands in the air. I reluctantly looked at the screen once again and Rapmon shook his head, mouthing that I should pick up.

‘Uh… hello?’ I answered the phone and all I got in return was silence. ‘I swear, I’m gonna kill you, Suga!’ I said through gritted teeth. Yoongi was the only person I knew who would come up with as stupid plan as this one. He probably changed his name in my phone and just waited to call me. He’s probably laughing his off right now in Korea.

‘Suga? Shouldn’t you call me sugar? Or simply Kai?’ I heard and was pulled out of my thoughts. I blinked rapidly, trying to understand what was happening.

‘Kai?’ I asked dumbly and noticed slight shock on Namjoon’s face. ‘Just another idiot I met.’ I almost whispered to Rapmon and he chuckled quietly.

‘Another? Maan… and I felt unique for a second.’ Kai spoke again.

‘Quit it. I’m hanging up.’ I said before doing so. Not even a second later my phone started ringing again.

‘Again?’ Rapmon read Hottie on the screen once again and I just heaved a sigh.

‘What?’ I answered, hoping that the dancing machine would tell me his business and leave me in peace.

‘Wanna grab a cup of coffee with me? I know a cool place nearby.’ I heard his voice and was thoroughly confused.

‘Nearby? I’m not in the hotel anymore, sorry.’ I replied quickly. Did he go to the hotel? Is he waiting for me? No, Sun. It’s none of your business, if he’s stupid enough to go there without asking, then let him sit there. He’s just a loser, right?

‘I know.’ I could see his smirking face when he spoke yet again. ‘I can see you and oh, who’s the guy next to you. You didn’t tell me you have a boyfriend when you flirted with me yesterday.’ His teasing tone didn’t decrease and I felt the urge to punch him in the lower part of his body.

‘He’s not my boyfriend!!’ I almost yelled which resulted in Rapmon giving me a weird look. ‘Sorry…’ I said to Namjoon and sighed once again, frustrated.

‘Kay, kay… you know you’re sweet when you’re angry, right? But let’s stop the teasing and get serious. When are you leaving to Korea? Want to spend some time with me?’ I momentarily shook my head and then almost facepalmed myself, realising he can’t see me…. I guess.

‘No.’ I said sternly and heard a soft chuckle on the other side of the call.

‘What a pity, cause I’m gonna join you anyway.’ I heard from behind and turned to face, now facing me, Kai.

‘Are you nuts?!’ I frowned upon seeing him standing so close and took a step back to avoid inhaling his intoxicating scent. Get a grip of yourself, Sun. You’re not some stupid teenager. You’re a smart and clever teenager heh.

‘Nah, just wanted to meet your boyfriend… or friend.’ He eyed Rapmon up and down then extended his hand towards the said guy. ‘I’m Kai and you?’ He smiled a bit. I tilted my head to the right and inspected Kai’s face. His smirk was addictive, I already knew that, but his smile was even more dangerous. I felt something poking my face and turned to be faced with a leaned over Kai.

‘What the….’ I pushed him away and furrowed my brows in both shock and disgust. Doesn’t he know about something like personal bubble, personal space or whatever you call it?!

‘You’re adorable when you’re blushing. Didn’t know you could blush to be honest.’ Rapmon said and I couldn’t believe that he’s siding with this little…. prick.

‘Namjoon!’ I called losing my hope. ‘You’re my friend not his! Help me!’ I almost pouted, but refrained from it. I’m not a child who gets what it wants by using aegyo. Nope. Definitely not me.

‘No worries, I see that she likes you… somewhere deep down under this cold façade she really likes you.’ Rap Monster winked at me, but I refused to look at him. I am officially mad at the two of them. I will not mingle with humourless and flirting commoners. ‘Ok, you want me to leave you two?’ He laughed almost crying.

‘NO!’

‘That would be great, bro.’ Kai and I spoke at the same time. Rapmon burst out laughing once again. When he theatrically dried his eyes he simply nodded and started to walk away.

‘No NAMJOON I BEG OF YOU! WHAT IF HE KILLS ME?! NAMJOON. FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE! PLEASE!!’ I cried and yelled after him but he simply turned and shouted back.

‘Call me in case something big happens.’ And left with that.

‘Okaaay… so umm WOW I’M SO TIRED. Time to go back to the hotel. It was fun. See you.’ I my heel and walked away, hoping that Kai wouldn’t follow me. Screw the fact that the hotel was in the opposite direction.

‘Wow, princess, wait up.’ He quickly caught up with my pace and walked beside me.

‘Firstly, I’m not a princess, secondly, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, STALKER?!’ I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. He smiled at me and shrugged. I don’t need this y shrug. I don’t need your y self in front of me! I want my cat and my room and my music. No one is invited to the party.

‘I just thought it would be cool to spend some time before you leave. It was pretty fun last night. And I don’t mean it in THIS way, so don’t even think of raising your hand to slap me.’ He smiled genuinely and that crushed my heart and my brain. I stood there unable to stutter even a single syllable. How… how is it possible that I lost my cool in front of a complete stranger? ‘Convinced?’ He slightly smirked and that brought back all my senses. This time it was me who shrugged and I resumed walking in an unknown direction.

‘What do you plan on doing today?’ I asked quietly and it caused him to chuckle a bit. I raised a brow at him and he was walking beside me with his phone in his hand, pointing the camera at me.

‘YOU DID NOT TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!’ I gritted my teeth. Funny fact! I hate taking pictures, especially when one is trying to take a picture of me without my permission.

‘Not yet. Come on, let’s take a selfie.’ He extended his arm around my shoulder but I swiftly moved away.

‘Nope, I hate photos. Bye.’ I looked through my backpack to finally fish out a pocket of chewing gums and took two. This is what I needed to calm down. The mint flavour filled my mouth and it worked instantly.

‘I want one too.’ He snatched the pack from me and looked at me.

‘N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter