Chapter 4

You Exist In My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I leave all of the property I own to Kim YoonHee. She’s the inheritor of my fortune, that is:

IPod DJ console Laptop – Samsung A TIV Book 6 Samsung Galaxy S5 Teddy bears The love of Mrs. Lee and my dad

That’s all for now. I’ll add some things later. But there might not be another chance, cause it’s already 10 PM, Sunday. Tomorrow’s Monday – the day of the doom. I went to sleep with a feeling that this upcoming week will be full of running away from the Suga guy and hiding from Jimin. However, I made one decision, I must find the guy from the library. He helped me and I just wanted to say thank you. It’s not that he’s super handsome and I want to see his gorgeous face again. Nah!

~~

‘Can I NOT go to school this one time?’ I begged my father again, but he wouldn’t listen.

‘No… you’re not sick and you didn’t explain why you don’t want to go.’ He shrugged and took another bite of a croissant.

‘I swear I’ll do anything you want, just… allow me to skip this ONE day.’ I didn’t give up.

‘No.’ He looked at me irritated and I knew I would cut no ice with him. I wanted to shout and simply lay down on the floor and cry. But I couldn’t, it wouldn’t help me; in fact, it would only worsen my situation.

‘Ugh…’ I let out the last sound of defeat and occupied myself with eating. I’m doomed. I grabbed my rucksack and left, ready to go to school by bike.

‘Not today. You’re going with me.’ My dad appeared from behind my back. NO WAY. I don’t want to drive up to school in this snobbish car. I mean, I have nothing against my father’s wealth, it’s just… not my style.

‘Whyyyyyyy?’ I cried out.

‘Cause I must be sure you won’t skip classes.’ He raised an eyebrow. Is he a magician or something, because he knows exactly what I think. It’s terrifying and I have no freedom!

‘Whatever.’ I sighed and got in the car, waiting for the chauffeur to start the engine. Welp, bye bye world.

~~

‘Suuuuuuun!’ I heard Yoon’s voice and immediately turned to show her not to scream my name. We don’t want Suga to know where I am, right? ‘What? Something’s wrong?’ She smiled at me softly and we started heading in the direction of our first class.

‘No, nothing… how’s the project with Taehyung?’ I was desperate to change the topic. And I chose the right one, because her eyes started gleaming and I just knew something was up.

‘Aww… you know…’ She blushed a bit.

‘Omg, don’t tell me something happened? Don’t tell me Taehyung likes you!’ I said too loudly and at once had a look around if anybody noticed my enthusiasm. Fortunately, I wasn’t popular enough so I didn’t attract much attention.

‘No, that’s not it… it’s just…’ She was stammering. It’s unlikely for my Yoon to stammer. ‘V has a brother… and he’s aaaaaaaa….’ She squealed.

‘V?’ I furrowed my brows at her.

‘Taehyung…’ She shook her head.

‘Oh, I see… and what’s with the brother?’ I asked.

‘Well… he’s super handsome, he’s nice and he sings! And now the best… he asked ME to help HIM learn to dance.’ She tried to calm down but failed, her face was bright and a large grin appeared on her lips.

‘I’m really happy! You go gurl!’ I joked. ‘Hey, I’ll be right back, need to drop by the broadcasting room and leave those materials there.’ I winked at her and left her, putting headphones on my head. My IPod played Lissie’s new song ‘Further away’ and I melted over those tunes. I was in the middle of the hallway, humming the song when le wild silhouette flashed by me. Oh no, it’s began. I quickened my pace when I saw him. I started running to avoid meeting him. Only one turn left, Sun, you can do this. I ran into the broadcasting room, locking the door. My breath was shallow and I was panting.

‘Water?’ Someone extended his hand with a bottle of water. My angel, I love you. I took the water without looking at the person.

‘Thanks YoungJae.’ I said finally. YoungJae is a guy one year younger who helps me with the broadcasting thingy. He’s really helpful and I like to chat with him.

‘YoungJae?’ The voice spoke again. I raised my head to be met with a sweet smile of a blond boy. Oh no, what is it? Did this school turn into some sort of a drama school?

‘Oh… sorry…?’ I didn’t know his name so I wasn’t able to thank him properly.

‘Namjoon. Kim Namjoon.’ What are you? A Korean version of Bond, James Bond? I nodded stupidly and didn’t bother to introduce myself, to be honest I didn’t have time. Someone started knocking on the doors and Namjoon opened them, ignoring my cries.

‘Suga, why are you panting?’ He was a bit shocked.

‘Cause of her.’ Suga pointed at me and winked. NO… please… I was standing there, thinking of a possible way to escape but there was no way.

‘Her? You know her?’ Namjoon crossed his arms.

‘Yeah… Jimin’s project, you know.’ He grinned and I facepalmed my forehead so hard that both of them turned their attention to me. Bravo me.

‘Anyway, what’s your name?’ The blond guy asked.

‘Park Sun. Now excuse me, I have to go.’ I was about to pass them by but that would be too easy. Namjoon appeared right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter