Gift

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gift.

 


It was a sunny day.

The birds keeps on chirping in the trees beside the window of the hospital as the sunlight went inside the room. Giving a good atmosphere in a quiet room.

Minseok was sleeping peacefully and Sehun was sitting in the chair beside the bed while carrying their new born baby boy. A smile creep in the younger lips as he stares in their smiling and giggling angel. 

Those eyelids come from him but does round eyes, tip nose and round cheeks that all came from Minseok that made Sehun more happy.

Yet.

It was just the other day when their little angel was born and the day that Minseok was almost gone but luckily he still there, sleeping in the bed beside Sehun.

"look, umma is sleeping. what do you think? for sure he will like the name I made for you, baby Hunseok" Sehun muttered and ask the smiling baby in front of him but of course there was no response except a soft giggle coming from the little angel. 

Sehun chuckle while swaying Hunseok in his arms that making the little boy giggle even  more.

Until.

There was a knock coming from the door before it opened and a familiar voice muttered that took the new father attention.

"Sehun ah!" Jongin called with a big grin while Lay was standing beside him wearing a smile. They both carrying a plastic bag with full of foods, when a loud gasp echoed around the room that come from the tan boy.

"such a beautiful angel!" Jongin said before marching towards Sehun.

Ready to carry the little boy. Sehun chuckles in his friend actions before he slowly and carefully gives his angel to Jongin to carry but after seconds the baby cried that startled everyone.

Lay escape a laugh "looks like even little babies doesn't like you Jongin ah" Lay teased that made for Jongin to form a pout and let Sehun take back Hunseok and after the little one get back to his father the angel stop crying and giggle again in his father arms.

Lay smiles to see a father and son interaction in front of him "he surely knows your his father. anyway does Minseok hyung didn't wake up yet?" The Chinese boy ask while Sehun sway his angel in his arms.

Sehun smiles slightly and looks on the sleeping Minseok "not yet since yesterday, for sure he got very tired" he cut his reply when he remember what almost happened last night that he will never ever accept if it really happened.

That took his both friend attention and started to get all worried "does hyung sickness still effecting him?" Jongin ask that made Sehun facial expression change, the younger boy look up with a teary eyes before he opened his mouth and speak

"He almost died"

Those word cause for the tan boy to feel guilty for asking that certain question.

"sorry. I shouldn't ask anymore" Jongin said with almost a whisper tone but Sehun shakes his head and smiles a bit before he looks down in Hunseok and then to his wife.

"I know his fighting to live and I'll do everything to help him" he said and there Lay patted him in his shoulder to give a friendly comfort when suddenly a sound of whimpered escape from the sleeping boy.

Everyone look to the elder to only to see the other slowly waking up "Sehun ah?" Minseok called with a soft voice.

Sehun smiles and walks closer before he brushes his wife hair strands from the latter forehead with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter