Broken

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken

 

Another weekend came.

Minseok stayed in his apartment locking himself in his room not even allowing Suho his roommate to go inside. He stares in his reflection in the mirror and saw the small wound in the side of his lips and in the right side of his forehead. He slowly closes his eyes and remember everything what happened yesterday.

Tao and his group beaten him up.

Luhan confess to him.

and

Sehun continue on ignoring and avoiding him.

It felt so heavy for him already as Minseok keeps thinking of the events happened in just one day. Yes, he did a wrong thing but does he deserve to experience this painful things? those questions keeps playing in the elder boy mind, until he heard a knock coming from the door.

"Minseok ah, someone looking for you" Suho muttered from outside but Minseok ignore it and just lay in the bed again and cover himself with a blanket.

"It's Sehun mother" Suho added that made the boy laying in the bed to sit up and get all surprise, he didn't thought Sehun mom will visit him "arraso, I'm going out" Minseok said before he stands up and walks towards the door, he open it and saw his friend standing with a small smile.

"She's in the living room, I'll just make you two some drinks in the kitchen" Suho excuse himself before he went to the Kitchen leaving Minseok nervous but the older set it aside and go in the living room, there the younger boy mother was sitting in the couch.

"Auntie Oh, what brought you here?" Minseok asks that made for the old lady to look at him and suddenly he approach Minseok and grab his hands "p-please help my son, his being himself again like before. He didn't went home last night and I'm so worried right now Minseok" the elder stated as tears falls in her cheeks

Minseok got worried inside but he show a frown towards the elder "sorry Auntie but I and Sehun got into a big fight, I can't do anything" the boy apologies but the elder hold more tighter in his hands.

"please, I know your the only one who can make my son stop himself to be a bad person again you able to change him before and I'm sure you can still do it right now" the mother plead and there Minseok give up, slightly he nods his head "arraso auntie, I'll try my best to looks for Sehun but now please go home and be safe" Minseok said and form a smile.

Mrs. Oh pulled the boy into hug that made Minseok getting teary but the hug was short as the elder pull away, she thank him before she bid her goodbye and went off. Leaving Minseok in a deep thought. "I need to find him" he said before he took his phone and walks out the house.

Suho saw all the scene just happened right now while he was holding the glass of juice. A smile form in his lips "you should never give up Kim Minseok" Suho whisper to himself.

 

...

 

It was snowing.

The surrounding was almost cover by the snow and there Minseok was walking, no jacket or clothes that will make him warm because his mind was all focus to find Sehun.

His dongseang.

The special person.

The boy he surely love.

The snow keep falling as every breath of the shorter boy made there was a smoke coming out from his mouth "S-Sehun ah, where are you?" he muttered. He keeps on looking.

In the Bubble Tea Shop.

In the streets between his house and the younger's.

In the school classroom.

a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter