marriage

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

marriage 

 

 


It's been two months and today is the day the pair waited for a long time. 

The day they will be official couple. Not only in the paper but in their own vows.

It was a sunny day as the birds keeps chirping together while the garden was brighting up with white color and the chairs line up in the side that sited by the guest.

Even with a few people. They become a special person in the soon married couple life.

Jongin and Yixing was in the front while Mrs. Oh was beside them and in the other side where Suho who was sitting beside Luhan and then in the left chair was for Dr. Chanyeol and Dr. Baekhyun. 

However.

Sehun was already standing up in the arch with the priest, Yixing know and a closer friend in a long time. It was Father Jongdae.

Everything was prepared and done except for a one person who still missing in the beautiful and memorable place.

The most important man for the younger. His was Sehun beloved hyung in the past but starting today after the take the vows he will be the partner in the young boy life.

Heart beating fast, that was Sehun feeling right now. He grip his both hands into a tight fist, hoping it will lessen his nervousness but it failed but the words of the priest beside him, helped him.

"don't be nervous. today will be the day you will forever remember not only in your mind but also in your heart and I'm sure he feel the same way so ignore that nervousness and be yourself" Father Jongdae stated that made the groom form a smile and nods his head before he fix the collar of his black tuxedo. 

Until.

Someone took his attention.

After a minute a car stop and a shorter boy came out. Wearing a white tuxedo but even with a cubby face and a little bigger tummy because of the baby he was carrying it still made the boy look beautiful as always in Sehun eyes.

Taking a deep breath. Sehun stands up straightly while Minseok slowly walks in the alley. Eyes of his friends was focus in him, watching every step he made but among the guest the only one the older boy can see was the blonde boy in front who wearing a bright smile in his lips.

Even it's weird to see the younger smile bright like that it still made the other feel a fluttering heart. Those kind of smile doesn't suits the young boy but it was the reason for Minseok to response and smile brightly back.

Showing his gummy smile that made him more even cute as always like a little boy. Not only because of his height but his younger face that was so different in his real age. 

It take so long for the elder to reach the arch, where his beloved groom was waiting. It was not the long walk but to them it become very slow motion as every second of the time is really precious to them. 

To Minseok and Sehun. Most of all to their soon baby.

When.

Father Jongdae escape a soft cough and smile "this is a special day for our friend Sehun and Minseok and now the people who present today will be the witness in their beautiful marriage" the priest stated.

Minseok was standing beside his lover as they both hold their hand little tighter. Lacing their fingers together. 

They can feel butterflies in their stomach. 

The priest start. 

"Sehun, will you promise to take care and love Minseok and the baby his carrying with all your life, to happiness even in hardship or struggles. You will forever his loving husband and a caring father to your future child" Father Jongdae stated.

Sehun smiles and answer with his whole heart "Yes father" 

The priest smiles back and nods his head before he continue.

"Minseok, will you promise to take care and love Sehun too with your whole heart, to sickness and doubt and even with the future problems will came. You will forever his beloved wife and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter