Intruder

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intruder 

 

 

"Seokie?" a familiar voice called the elder.

We both stop and look at the person who called.

"what his doing here?" I thought.  

The person who called smiled "what a coincidence, looks like you two having fun, can I join?" Luhan muttered that made me look at him then to Minseok hyung "don't, don't accept it hyung" I thought.

"sure, the more the happier right Sehun ah?" Minseok hyung asks me and there I can't do anything except to nod my head but inside a escape a deeply sigh.


...


There the three decided to continue to play in the arcade when Minseok suddenly stops in stuffed toy machine, starring at the cute small teddy bear "what's the problem hyung?" Sehun asks while standing beside the elder as Luhan stands in the other side.

"That teddy bear, it's the bear I really want to get since I was a kid" Minseok answered before pouting slightly "but until now I can't able have a chance to get it" the shorter continued as his eyes was focus in the small stuffed toy.

Sehun forms a smile "I'll get it for you hyung, if you really want to have it" the younger said that makes Minseok gasp and show his gummy smile "gumawo dongseang ah!" The elder thanks when suddenly "I'll help too, for sure I can get it I'm good on that kind of games" Luhan stated that cause for Minseok to smile more widely "thank you so much to you guys" 

In there the two boys played for the same stuff toy, all their focus was there while Minseok stayed in the back watching the two. 

At first Sehun caught it but before he can fall it on the hole it falls on the bunch stuffed bears "that was close" Sehun muttered with annoyed voice that gain a chuckle from Luhan.

Sehun heard it "what's funny?" he asks with a cold tone but that tone didn't notice by Luhan "nothing, your cute getting irritated just because of you can't get it" Luhan answered making Sehun more annoyed but he decided to shut his mouth for the sake of his hyung.

When Minseok heard their conversation the older laughs "Sehun ah is always like that, his easily get annoyed Lu and your right his cute when he acts like that" the shorter stated that made for Luhan to escape another chuckle while the youngest getting more irritated but he keeps all silent and give his attention in the bear until, 

he successfully get the bear. 

A smile form in Sehun lips "for sure hyung will be happy" the younger thought as he take the bear and having his way to give it to his hyung but he stop in his move when,

"Yohoo! I caught it, Seokie I caught your teddy bear" Luhan muttered while taking the bear and give it to Minseok "here you go I told you, I can able to get it" Luhan added that made the shorter to show another gummy smile "gumawo Lu, Sehun ah Lu able to get it for me" Minseok said before he turns around to Sehun who hiding the same bear in his back. 

Minseok smiled at him and Sehun return it with a small smile "really hyung? that's good then, I'm happy for you" the youngest muttered, gripping his hold in the bear in his back.

"Nae it is, you don't need to continue on playing anymore and because of that we can do something else" Minseok stated "hhhmm" and hums while tapping his chin "let's watch a movie is still early" the shorter finally finish his sentence.

Sehun hides the small teddy bear in his jacket pocket.

"That's a good idea Seokie, let's watch a action movie" Luhan suggest, Minseok nods his head "I'm fine with that, what do you think Hunnie?" The elder asks "horror movies is more fun in my opinion" Sehun disagreed this time in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter