Angel

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel 

 


It's been a week since the couple went vacation in busan but those past days it seems it didn't turn on in a good and romantic one as what Minseok wish for.

Sehun started to act cold towards the elder without stating any reason to the other that made Minseok feel worried and a lot of different negative thoughts keep playing in his mind.

The older boy tried to talk to the younger but Sehun always busy himself to other stuffs and most of the time talking in his phone with a person that was a stranger for Minseok.

Until, the day came that their vacation came into an end.

Sehun was packing their stuffs while Minseok keep silent near the window and watching the suppose to be a beautiful view to him but now it's like a plane one in his eyes.

Minseok escape a soft sigh as he caress his tummy with his palm.

There, Sehun heard it.

"I'm finish packing hyung, I'll bring it in the car" Sehun muttered before he went out of the house with the bags, leaving behind Minseok who's starring at him while he walks away.

Sehun always avoid as he feel his lover will ask.

Minseok frown "I can feel there are really a problem. Your father started to become to cold towards me and I'm not use to it, it making me worried" and whispers those words in his unborn child, hoping the little angel will heard him. 


...


In the car.

Sehun was putting the bags when suddenly he remember the conversation he made with Dr. Chanyeol from the other past day. 

It made him feel another sting inside him.


-  "yoboseo?" A deep voice answered the call.

- "Dr. Chanyeol, it's me Sehun. I need to ask you something" he said while holding the bottle in hand tightly. 

- "what is it? I hope it's a not a bad one that you need to call late at night" Dr. Chanyeol ask with a worried voice.

- "it's about Minseok hyung" Sehun answered but pause when he said his lover name.

- "his stop taking his medicine" and continue after he stop for seconds.

- with those words Sehun heard a deep sigh coming from the other line that made the younger boy even more worried and know that his right in his thoughts.

- "that's what I thought since from the first time. Dr. Baekhyun told me that Minseok ask about it already and it seems he tried to hide about it to you .... again like before about his disease"

- Sehun felt so heavy in his chest.

- "if he continue to take the medicine while he carrying a child, it might give a bad effect towards the baby and the worse one is it might get die. I'm sure that made Minseok decide to stop taking"

- tears fall in Sehun cheek while he grip his hand tighter in his phone and asks with a bit shuttering voice. "if he continue to stop taking that medicine what will happened?" 

- the other line went all silent but Sehun waited until Dr. Chanyeol muttered with serious voice "it will make his disease worsen again or if it's not the faster way, he will die..... sooner or later" 

- that made the younger heart beat faster.

- "n-no" he whisper but Dr. Chanyeol heard it.

- "I know I don't have the rights to speak anymore because its your couple private life and it his decision but Sehun, it's more painful for him if he lost your child than lost his own life. Dr. Baekhyun and I understand him but I can see your side" Dr. Chanyeol stated.

- "thank you and I'm sorry for the interruption I made. I'll hang up now" Sehun said before he end the call.


"How can he keep lying to me?" He ask in his thought as he grip his hand into a tightly fist.

When suddenly those thought was cut off by the person playing in his mind. 

"Hunnie, let's go" Minseok said with a small smile and there Sehun nods his head and opened the door for the elder before he goes in the driver seat.

Minseok settled himself comfortably in his seat and put his seatbelt and Sehun started to drive without any word that made a quiet atmosphere,  the whole ride was all silent.

No one tried to speak.

Until, Minseok can't take the silent treatment anymore that his husband doing.

He explode.

"What's happening to you? after the day we came in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter