Decision

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decision 

 

 

The hallway was empty, the classroom was in all silent while the students in the whole building disappear. Why? because the class was over and everyone was in the school stadium and ready to take their diploma that they waited for a very long time. One more hour and the ceremony will start but the two boys who was listed in the graduating students decided to take a fresh air in the rooftop.

The shorter one leaning his hands in the railings while the taller leaning his back. A smile forming in the elder lips as he stares up in the sky that was full of stars right now. The paired stars they saw in the amusement park was still there. A brighter one and one who slowly losing it light. The younger boy notice the silents of the older boy as he moves his hand over the latter to give it a light squeeze.

A rare stars to be seen in the middle of the busy city of Seoul. Easily appeared above them.

"it's our graduation day. we should all be happy right? one of my dreams will finally coming true. after some sacrifice and hardship we are here and later we will both standing in the stage together. today is a important day for me Sehun ah" Minseok stated with more brighter smile plastered in his face that become the reason for Sehun to smiles back and pull the other into his arms. 

Hugging his hyung "you deserve it hyung. more deserve than me, if your not here for sure until now I can't able to wear this toga" the young boy whisper before he tighten his hug and there the elder hugged him back "hhmm" and hums to tell he heard his beloved boyfriend words. Yet deep inside something bugging the older boy. He was really happy because one of his wish is happening right now but still there a certain thing making him feel incomplete and for Minseok he can't show it to his lover.

Until.

The pair conversation was cut off by someone, a person who always love to interrupt the two but for sure he actually doesn't mean it. Maybe it's just always in a wrong timing for him to appear "guys! the ceremony is starting and Yixing was in the stadium already. Mr. Kim was looking for you two since earlier" Jongin muttered that took the duo attention. 

Sehun escape a soft sigh and said "you really know how to bug people. fine just go first we will follow behind and thanks for reminding us" that gain a chuckle from the shorter boy beside him while the tan boy shrug his shoulder and replied "of course that's my specialty" before he goes down stairs leaving the two alone again.

The younger boy doesn't know if it's a joke or the tan boy trying to make him more annoyed.

Sehun release another sigh and there Minseok laughs "aigoo his just being a good friend Hun. give him even a little respect sometimes anyway his right we really should go down now before we get late" the elder remind and holds in the young one hand. 

Pulling his boyfriend hand as they both runs towards the stadium of the school where the ceremony was starting already but at least they came before the calling of the names of the graduating students. The two sits in their designated seats together with Yixing and Jongin, waiting for their name to be called. 

The four was all nervous but still the excitement is the one who topped.

They all got called and all of them was holding a piece of paper that declares they are graduates now. The graduation was finish and the four friends decided to celebrate the special event In their lives in a Chinese Restaurant because of Lay idea and the three Korean said yes to the dimple boy. Now they are eating together in a table near the table.

Busy chatting about things they plan to do for their sooner future but in the middle of the noise chats of the group one of them stay silent while drinking a lot of soju. Sehun notice it and grab in the glass of his hyung "you drink to much already. It's not good for you" the younger said with a worried voice but the elder show him a thin smile and replied "I'm fine. J-Just one more drink Sehun ah" with a bit hiccups between his pleading words. 

But the younger didn't listen.

"aish. Kim Minseok even your older than m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter