Healing

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Healing 

 

It was all quiet inside the hospital room. Minseok was sleeping peacefully in the bed while Sehun was also in a deep slumber in the side of the elder, leaning his head over his arms. The sun started to raise up as the sunlight enters the white room and the sound of birds chirping from the trees outside filled the silent atmosphere. 

Minseok woke up as he opens his eyes slowly. He looks around the place and notice his in the hospital. Gently sitting up his attention went to the boy sleeping beside him, a smile form the elder wounded lips. Moving his hand towards the younger hair, he brushes his fingers in the blonde hair "gumawo" he whisper while starring at the younger.

 

 "don't worry hyung, your save now" Sehun whisper while he unlock the handcuff from Minseok reddish wrist.

Taking off the cuff he wipes the elder tears away, he notice the purple and red bruises in the elder skin. Sehun bites his bottom lip before he remove the tape in his hyung lips "I'm sorry I should listen to you first so this things never happened" Sehun said but Minseok shakes his head and hugged the younger tighter.

"t-thank you thank you for saving me, I know you will. I never blame you Sehun ah, I j-just want you to forgive me in what I did" Minseok stated with a shutter voice and there Sehun form a  small smile and hugged the elder back.

 

"Since from the start when we meet I had strange feelings for you but I keep pushing myself to ignore it until I thought I can give those feelings for Luhan. I got scared that if I might like you, you will not accept me but now I understand that I shouldn't be afraid" Minseok stated while he caress the younger cheek "I love you" he whispers the last words.

"I love you too hyung" the younger suddenly muttered that made the elder surprise and started to get red "I t-thought your still sleeping" Minseok said with shuttering voice to only gain a chuckle from Sehun who's already sitting up straightly with a messy hair "I'm already awake before you woke up ... I heard everything you said Seokie hyung" the younger teased.

Minseok face get even reddish as he didn't thought his confession will be heard by his dongseang "a-ani you didn't hear anything, I didn't s-said anything" the elder muttered while he hits Sehun in the shoulder but the younger only keep on laughing and trying to block his hyung hands.  

Yes everything came back to normal like in the past.

"hyung s-stop your hurting me already" Sehun plead but still followed by laughters while Minseok didn't stop and keep on hitting the younger until Sehun holds on the elder hands and hugged the other that made Minseok stop. 

It went silent.

"hyung, we just feel the same and now I'll make sure no one will hurt you anymore I'll be always be in your side forever. I promise even whatever happened. This time I'll be the one who's going to protect you" Sehun whispers in the elder ear. Minseok smile before he hugged the younger back.

"I'm so lucky then. I'm so lucky to have you Sehun ah" Minseok whisper back before he escape a soft chuckle "but I guess you should take a shower first you smell so awful" the elder joke around and that made the younger boy form a pout.

"meanie hyung, I actually watches you last night I can't leave you all alone here" Sehun protest and pulled off the hug but the other only keep on laughing "I'm just saying the truth, you don't smell good anymore. go home for awhile, take a bath and for sure auntie oh is worried about you" Minseok stated "and that is one of the reason too, I owe you a lot for taking care of me last night so now take care of yourself first and I promise when I get out here I'll return the favor" the elder added while Sehun listen.

Taking a deep sigh the younger boy stand up with a bright smile "alright if my Minseok hyung say so I should listen to him. I'll go home to take a bath but I'll return later" Sehun said before he leans down and peck the elder cheek.

"bye, see you later hyungie" Sehun bid his goodbye while Minseok blinks his eyes and touches his cheek. Following the other with his eyes until the younger went outside already. Minseok form a wide smile as his cheeks getting pinkish when suddenly the door open again and Sehun popped his head out from the door "thinking of me already hyung?" he tease.

Minseok eyes widen and glares in the younger "just go home!" the elder muttered to only receive a chuckle from the blonde boy. Closing the door, Minseok escape a soft sigh until the door opened again.

The elder took his pillow and throw it towards the boy "I told you..." but Minseok cut his words when he saw it's another person with a doctor clothes who catches the pillow in his hands. The boy was tall and has a big ears that have clothes that explain his a doctor.

"I'm s-sorry I thought your my friend" Minseok apologies but the taller boy shakes his head and return him with a wide smile "it's fine no worries, I'm actually here because I'm the one who assigne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter