Promises

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promises 

 

 

It's been several days since Minseok stayed in the hospital to have his complete rest and he succeed as he bruises and wounds healed already while Sehun volunteer to take care of the elder boy. Visiting his hyung everyday and sometimes the younger decide to sleep for the night but the day come that they need to leave the hospital room the stayed for a week.

Minseok was packing his clothes and his belongings in the room while Sehun paid for the bills in the counter. The elder was sitting on the edge of the bed while he neatly put his clothes inside the bag. A soft sigh escape from the elder lips and he stop in what he doing when he remember the conversation he had with his doctor that day.


 


The elder took his pillow and throw it towards the boy "I told you..." but Minseok cut his words when he saw it's another person with a doctor clothes who catches the pillow in his hands. The boy was tall and has a big ears that have clothes that explain his a doctor.

"I'm s-sorry I thought your my friend" Minseok apologies but the taller boy shakes his head and return him with a wide smile "it's fine no worries, I'm actually here because I'm the one who assigned to be you doctor and I need to tell you something really important" the doctor explained while Minseok nods his head "I'll listen" 

Minseok already felt something bad is going to happened.

"anyway I'm Chanyeol your assigned doctor for time you will stay here" the doctor muttered while he sits down in a empty chair beside the bed "I'm here because of a bad news, I know it will be painful but you deserve to know what we saw in your examination" he continue while Minseok stayed in his place and listened.

The elder started to feel is heart beat getting fast.

Nervous

Scared 

In the words the other will tell him. 

Chanyeol sigh deeply before he fix his glasses "we detect that you have tumor in your back head. there's a blood building around your tissues cells. there are different types of tumor, a cancerous one and not" he explain.

It's painful.

And there he understand what the doctor is going to tell him.

Minseok grips on his hands into fist "the bad news is that I have a cancerous one? I am right?" the shorter asks that made the doctor frown that actually mean yes "you answer your own question already, but I want to tell you it can be healed but the process is very dangerous. is there a time that you hit your head really hard? It's one of the reason the tumor appeared, it's more safe if it bleed out than the blood stayed inside, clogging your veins " Chanyeol stated

Minseok form a small smile as he looks in the doctor "molla... I really don't know" he replied while he looks down in his hands "but please don't tell anyone about this, I will settle it with my own" he plead and the only thing the doctor can do is to nod his head "I respect your decision, just contact me when you decided already about taking the treatment" Chanyeol said before walking off the room leaving Minseok all silent again.

All focus to himself he didn't notice someone entered the room.

"Minseok hyung are you alright?" Sehun ask that made the elder snap from his sense, looking up towards the younger. He smile "hmm nae I'm fine sorry I didn't notice you came" the elder replied but still Sehun was worried and questioned "are you sure? why you seem upset?" 

Minseok shook his head "I'm fine so don't worry... oh I smell coffee did you bought me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter