Hope

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope

 


The next morning I woke up because of my loud alarm clock, sneaking my hand out from the blanket I reach the clock and hits the stop button "five minutes more" I mumble and went back to sleep, closing my eyes slowly and falls asleep again.

tick tock.

Everything was silent.

tick tock. 

You cannot hear anything except the sound of the clock.

tick tock.

suddenly, I heard someone opened the window.

Yet, I ignore it. 

"Hunnie! wake up!" someone muttered, while shaking me. "hhmmm please just more minutes" I whisper still not moving in my spot.

"aish I said wake up!" the voice become more louder and this time I felt a pillow hit my back "we are going to be late you lazy bum" the person added making me to sit up from the bed "wae your like this? I'm still so sleepy" I whined when he pinched my cheeks causing me to be fully awake "aw!" I rub my red cheek, looking at the person who did it, I see him raising his eyebrows with his hands in his waist. I pout "hyung it still so early" I said to only earn a sigh from the other.

"early? look at your clock, it's almost 30 minutes since your clock alarmed" Minseok hyung stated, blinking my eyes and glance in the clock that made my eyes widen "oh no! we will be going to be late!" I panicked and runs towards the bathroom, leaving my hyung alone in my bedroom but still I can hear him "aigoo it's like I'm taking care of a kid" 

"hyung! I'm not a kid anymore!" I shout from the bathroom to only earn laughters from the older. "fine fine your not" he shouted back while I'm washing myself.

after five minutes I went out with only a towel in my waist, seeing my uniform already set in my bed a smile form in my lips "for sure his outside already" I thought and take the uniform to wear it. I went downstairs and grab two breads in the dinning table "bye umma, I'm going now!" I muttered loudly before getting out "aish this kid, hurry up your going to be late again" she shouted and I heard it even I reach outside already where Minseok hyung waiting for me with his bike.

"let's go! before we both get late" he said and I nod my head, handing him one of the bread before I get on my bike, starting to paddle my bike while taking small bites on my bread "multitasking? you might fall in your bike Sehun ah, eat it later. be careful" he said with a worried tone, I chuckled "I will not fall hyung don't worry" I muttered back, biting on the bread again when suddenly a puppy passes by "Sehun ah!!" to my surprise I grip on the break that cause me to fall in the ground with my bike. 

Ouch that hurts, I look at my ankle and saw red stain through my sleeve.

"hunnie are you alright?" Minseok hyung asks, he gets off his bike and runs to me, helping me to stand up "I'm just fine hyung" I replied still holding my ankle when the older notice it "your bleeding, I just told you earlier to be careful, your really don't know how to listen" he lecture "Sorry" I whisper and I heard him escape a sigh.

"Let's just take you in the clinic" he said before he let go of me to take my bike and put it on the side. Getting his own bike "just sit on the back, you can't drive anymore" he added that me pout, I followed and sits on the back seat of his bike.

I blink as I look where I should ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter