Confession

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession 

 

Minseok saw him "Sehun ah! here!" The older called while waving his hand up for the maknae, Sehun smiles and approach the table. Sitting beside his hyung while Luhan was in front of them.

"Hyung did you order already?" Sehun asks and wrap his arm around Minseok shoulder, gaining a chuckle from the elder "of course and I ordered your favorite noodles" Minseok answered while Sehun eyes was all in Luhan who starring at the them, smiling slightly.

"really? gumawo" Sehun thanks his hyung that make the elder laugh this time "you don't need to thank me, I know you well Hunnie we been friends in two years already" Minseok stated while ruffling the boy hair beside him.

Luhan suddenly coughs that took the attention of the pair in front of him "Aigoo to much sweetness in front of me, you guys might got bitten by big aunts there" Luhan said that follows with a chuckle before he added "just kidding". Those words actually made Sehun to snap sooner.

Minseok laughs and nudge the younger beside him "I guess I'll agree with Lu, wae you suddenly get clingy Hunnie?" the elder asks while Sehun focus was all in the boy in front of them. 

"I'm always clingy hyung, wae you still asking that?" Sehun retuned with another question that made the atmosphere change but luckily the food came, removing the bad vides in the air.

"Oh the food is here, let's eat!" Minseok chirps while clapping his hands. It was a silent dinner as no one trying to utter any sound. Luhan was eating quietly while Sehun focus in his noddles leaving the eldest all confuse and feel awkward.

"Wae you two seems not in a good condition? do you two had a fight or something? I can feel it since we start watching the movie earlier" Minseok stated with a pout.

Luhan shrugs his arms "nothing is wrong with me, I dunno with your dongseang seokie he seems hate me so much" he stated that make Sehun raises his eyebrow.

"I don't hate you, I'm just not in the good mood today" the younger said. The two glares at each other when suddenly Minseok stamp his hands in the table "that's enough, I just want all of us to enjoy the day but you two ruining it" Minseok whined that cause for the two to stop.

Minseok sigh softly "fine, after we eat let's go home and yet I'll bring you home Sehun ah no more buts arraso" the eldest said that made for the younger to protest but he stop when he saw the glare from his hyung.

The dinner was finish fast as Luhan presented himself to pay for the food and now they are in their way to Sehun house, Luhan went with them as he lives near Minseok's.

Reaching the younger place, Minseok smiles "here you go, I don't want your mom to get mad at me if you go home late. I promise auntie earlier so see you tomorrow" Minseok bid his goodbye while Luhan waves.

Sehun sigh inside "Hyung you talk like I'm a kid, I am not so stop babying me and yet don't always listen to my mom" Sehun said before he goes inside his house, leaving Minseok and Luhan behind.

Minseok shakes his head before he faces Luhan, showing a apologetic face. 

Luhan escape a chuckle "your dongseang surely has a bad mood swing, his little scary and I guess he hates me so much or maybe his jealous does he?" Luhan stated that make Minseok blinks and chuckles "about the mood swing and being scary I'll agree with that but hating you of about being jealous? wae will he? and anyway sorry in the attitude Sehun showing his not always like that" Minseok asks and said as they start to walk towards the direction where they live. 

"Nah it's nothing" Luhan replied and smile making Minseok worries gone and form a smile too.

No one notice as, younger blonde was watching them from the window in his room.


...


The next day came.

In the school.

Minseok was all alone in the table in the canteen as he receive a text from Sehun that he can't go to school today because of a emergency. That the younger need to bring his mom in the hospital because of her high blood pressure. 

Minseok take a bite in his chopstick trying to ignore the stares he receiving from the other students when he suddenly hears there comments.

"oh it's first time h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter