Wishes

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wishes  

 

 

It's been a hectic day inside the campus as the students has their own business to be busy at. There are students who's studying in their table while the others was having a group chat and the few more was playing around. Mumbles and different voices can be heard in the surrounding while the pair was walking together in the hallway.

Minseok and Sehun was walking in the corridor while carrying a bunch of books in their both hands. Why they doing these because they need to do more extra work to have a passing grade before the graduation day came but the eldest was having a bit hard time as his sight become blurry and made for him to stop in his tracks.

His breath staring to get heavily again.

Sehun notice it and stops too "hyung your sick, let's just tell our professor that your in a treatment, working hard like this will not help" the younger said with a worried voice but the the eldest just shook his head to let the other know his answer is no.

The eldest need to do this. He can't never let his illness win to him.

"I'm just sick and not a person with disability. don't show pity on me" Minseok muttered with serious tone before he started to walk again towards the faculty leaving the young boy behind who still looking at the eldest with full of worried in his eyes.

Minseok started taking the treatment, every week he will go in the hospital once to go in his check up but still he was allowed to attend his classes but he should not overwork himself. That was Sehun worrying about. He doesn't want his hyung to get his condition worsen but still the shorter boy keep pushing himself.

The taller boy escape a louder sigh while he grips on the books he was carrying until "your really worried for him, are you?" lay asks that took sehun attention. The boy smile slightly and reply the other with a hum "I can't blame you with that but I think he just don't want to get trapped in his own disease. He still want to live like a normal person as what he was before so Sehun ah if you really love him, you should support him right?" The Chinese boy stated while wearing a smile before he left.

Lay was always like that, appearing and disappearing and it make Sehun confuse sometimes but still the boy was always right in his words of advising so it's make the younger to get use to it.

Sehun looks down and bites his bottom lip "I need to support him whatever happened" he whisper to himself before he continue to walk and go straight inside the faculty where his hyung was already. Listening in their home room teacher orders "it was already moths you been stop attending your class so now you need to do a bunch of homework's to catch up. here's the paper you need to pass it before this week end" 

Minseok nods his head and smile "arraso saengmin. gumawo" he said and takes the papers before he turns around and saw the younger boy was starring at him but he didn't said anything and walk away that made the boy frown. "hyung" Sehun called "if your just going to tell me your worried. please don't" the elder said and continue to walk.

This past days when they both started to go back to school again. The eldest become serious and the younger knows the elder is not to himself. Sehun doesn't like it. He really don't, where the sweet and caring hyung go? deep in his thoughts he decided to visit someone.


...


The night came and when the class end earlier Minseok went back to his apartment first while Sehun went somewhere. The clock hits eleven in the evening when the younger boy came in their shared apartment now since Suho left and to go to his province while  Mrs. Oh agreed that he can stay to his hyung place for awhile. 

Sehun open the door in the elder room to only see the shorter boy was sleeping already in the study table. Leaning his head in the open book in the table while holding a pen in his hand. The taller shook his head "he worked hard again" he whisper before walking straight in the sleeping boy.

Taking the pen away when a notebook accidentally fall in the ground that took the younger attention. Sehun blinks his eyes and saw a word in front of the small book "diary" the boy escape a soft chuckle "I didn't know hyung love to write about his life" he thought before he take a hold in the book.

When suddenly he felt strange a feeling. Looking up in the sleeping boy "it's not bad to read. just a few words" he mumbles before he opened the diary and read it's content.

~~

06.10.11
It's my first day here in Seoul and I mean it, it kind a bit scary but at least my roommate that named Suho is kind than the students who studying in the school I'm going right now. There are a lot of bullies and I can see them beating up poor nerd boy. I pity that boy yet in that group of bullies I saw a blonde boy who was standing in the middle. I think his the leader. Oh what's his name again? Sehun? oh nae Oh Sehun. I heard someone called him that na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter