Worries

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worries

 

I and Sehun was teasing around as we got cut off when the teacher came, greeting as he stated "Good Morning Class! before we start I will introduce someone first, his a new transferee from China, please welcome him" and gesture to the new student to come in.

I was feeling curious.

In there the new boy entered the room, my eyes widen as I get mesmerize "Annyeonghaseo! Luhan Imnida! Please take care of me" he introduce himself, I dunno but I can't take my eyes away from him. what's happening to me? 

I'm suddenly become not into myself.

"okay, thank you for the introduction, now you can have your sit beside Minseok. Minseok please raise your hand so Luhan can know who you are" the teacher stated, I got startled and panic inside, slowly raising my hand "here" i said with a soft voice hopping they didn't notice me shutter. The blonde walks towards me and have his sit next to me, smiling brightly he reach a hand "it's nice to meet you Minseok-sshhi" he muttered. I look at his hand before I take a hold on it.

we shake hands.

The lecture start and I'm going to listen in our home room teacher to try to stop what I feeling right now but suddenly Luhan nudge me in the side, he was still smiling "you know I just got here in Korea and I have no friends, so you can be my first chingu right?" he stated with a question followed, I blink my eyes and without my conscious I nod my head.

He grins "really?" he asks again, I smile "sure" I replied and after that we continue to chat and asks different questions about ourselves not noticing the time run fast and I didn't even notice Sehun left the room.

"ohh before I forgot, I saw you before I guess you don't remember I'm the guy you got bumped in a Chinese restaurant" he said that made me surprise, remembering it "ohh nae, now I know wae you seems little familiar" I muttered, we keep on chatting.

Until the break came and our teacher bid his goodbye, there I notice the younger is gone "Sehun ah?" I called while Luhan standing beside me "who's Sehun?" he ask while I was looking around the room "his my dongseang" I replied with a smile. 

"If your looking for Sehun, he excuse himself earlier to go in the rest room and after that he didn't came back" Lay muttered suddenly before he bring his bag and left the room.

"Oh thank you" I utter but it's to late because he already left, his really a weird type of person "and who was that?" the blonde asks for second time, I chuckle "his just a classmate who always so silent but now he surprise me when he suddenly spoke" I answered.

"anyway let's have our lunch but I need to look for my dongseang first, me and I always taking lunch together" I stated that gain a nod from the other "alright I actually wanna meet him too" he said as we walk outside the room and there I saw the younger boy in the bench near the room.

"Sehun ah!" I called and approach him while Luhan following behind, he heard and stand up from his sit, showing his smile "hyung, wae you seem so happy?" he ask with curious ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter