Happiness

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness

 

It was a silent ride as the elder fall asleep and leans his head in the younger shoulder while the young boy holds the other hand, laces their fingers together. A smile form in Sehun lips while he watches his hyung sleeping peacefully.

Sehun felt really happily because finally he can saw that smile of his hyung that almost gone in the past all cause of him. His the reason and even the elder told him to stop blaming himself. He said yes but still he can't deep inside. Guilty and sadness was feeling the boy heart but now he need to set aside it and focus to make the person he love to smile always and never let those lips to fall and drown in depression again.

"I will never ever let you cry again" Sehun whisper while he caress the cheek of the boy who's sleeping beside him until the bus stop and they reach the Lotte World the amusement park his hyung dream to go since his a kid.

The younger form a wider smile before he wakes up the other, shaking his hyung shoulder lightly "seokie hyung wake up we are here already" he muttered and without a minute the elder woke up and opens his eyes widely explaining that he actually very excited

Minseok look outside the window and yes the young boy is right. They arrive in their destination, the place he dream of that someday he will visit "let's hurry up Hunnie" the elder chirps before he holds in the younger hand and pulled the other out of the bus towards the ticket counter while Sehun only can do is to chuckle in the childish act of his hyung.

Taking his wallet to grab some money he was to late because his dongseang was finish in buying their tickets "no need to buy hyung, I'll pay for this" the taller boy muttered that made the shorter one to form a pout and crosses his arms above his chest.

Sehun escape a soft sigh and pats the elder head "hyung don't be mad, please let me even just today, okay? I really want to treat you" the younger plead and there the elder stop pouting and let his arms falls down in his both sides. Giving up and let the other to do what he wants "alright, if you really wish for it but next time I'll treat you back because I'm the one who's older here" Minseok stated.

Sehun nods his head but suddenly laughs in the last words the other said "nae your older but when we are together, you look more younger hyung and yet between us your the one who suits to be the girl. Minseok hyung you should start calling me yeobo right?" The boy teased that cause for the shorter boy to blush and grips his hands tightly into fist.

The younger boy notice the reaction of the elder and there he moves backward a bit. Sehun knows it when his hyung is mad. When his mad the only the young boy can do is to run fast as he could or else his dead, turning around.

"YOUR" 

He should run. Now

"DEAD"

He moves his right foot.

"OH"

and Run.

"SEHUN!!!" 


The younger runs faster as he could while the elder runs after him. Running around the fountain of the park as the other people watches them weirdly but the duo ignore it and focus in their own life.

"GET BACK HERE" Minseok shouted.

Sehun keeps on laughing while he runs more faster "SORRY HYUNG BUT NO..." Sehun shouted back until he almost stumble down because of a rock laying in the middle of the way that made him stop from running.

"did you just said no to me?" someone asks, a familiar voice that made the younger feel scared and nervous ", I'm dead" he whispers and there the other chuckle evilly "your actually really dead" Minseok whisper back and grab the young boy in the back of his collar. Pulling the taller boy, Sehun can only do is to make a fake coughs, hoping the elder will let him go.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm just teasing you. I still want to live" Sehun muttered while he trying to hold on his hyung wrist but Minseok didn't stop and said "even what ever you do I will not stop" but unlucky the younger boy succeed as he grabs in the shorter wrist, turning around to face the other and pulled the elder closer to him.

His right hand was holding the two wrists of Minseok while the left one was in the shorter waist that cause for the elder to keep silent and blush even redder this time that make Sehun form a smirk and leans closer his face towards the other and steal a peck in the elder lips.

Minseok eyes widen as his face turns reddish "even whatever I do hyung? you still actually got trapped by my own trap" Sehun teased that made the shorter pouts and pulls his hands back, pushing the taller boy away a bit. He glares in the younger.

"Your ert!" Minseok said that startled Sehun and this time his the one who form a pout "how could I be a ert? It's just a kiss" the younger asks but the elder turns away already and start waking away "let's stop this non sense and start going in the rides, we wasting our time byuntae saeng" he muttered.

Sehun eyes widen even more and runs after the other "byuntae?! how could you hyung, your hurting me, I don't suit that nickname you should call yeobo instead" the younger depend but Minseok can only do is to laugh and shakes his head.

The elder was walking ahead while the younger followed behind and keeps on pleading to his hyung.


...


"Luhan?" The professor called for attendance but the Chinese boy was not in his seat "Oh Sehun?" the elder called once again "Sir, Sehun is absent again" Lay muttered "Kim Minseok?" the professor asks and notice the latter seat is empty too "Aigoo what's with those three? It's almost weeks since they been absent, most of all Minseok. Your class will graduate sooner and they can still even stop going to school in these days?" The elder stated.

Lay frown "seongmin they just having some problems right now for sure they will start to attend school sooner again" the Chinese boy said and there their prof. nods his head and start to write some note in his attendance book.

Jongin leans his head to side and stares in the two empty seats near the window "for sure they having fun right now" the tan boy smiles "it's more better" 

 

...


"why all of the rides you want to ride the roller coaster first hyung?" Sehun asks while he holds in the bar support in front of him. Minseok chuckle and looks in the younger beside him "it's fun, wae your scared?" the elder ask with teasing tone and rapidly the boy shakes his head "aniyo! It's just weird because the other actually choose this ride last" the young boy replied.

Minseok blinks "really? but I know couples choose Ferris wheel for their last ride because it's more good to ride it on night" the elder muttered while the younger make a fake cough "oohhhh I didn't know that" Sehun whisper but deep inside his actually just afraid but it's too late as the ride start to move slowly near the edge.

Sehun heart start to beat fast when suddenly the coaster goes down fast and the younger grabs tighter in the elder arm, trying to stop his shouts. Minseok felt the squeeze in his arm and look beside him and saw the other closing his eyes

The elder burst into laughters "h-hyung it's not funny!" Sehun said with shutter voice "you should be honest in the first place and told me earlier that you don't like this ride" Minseok muttered as he keep laughing in between his words.

They past many loops and high edge before the ride stop after five minutes. Getting off the ride, Sehun has a hard time to stand up and Minseok helped him to stand. The elder still escaping some chuckle while the younger almost nearing to vomit.

"Aish, how could a manly guy like you hates roller coaster?" Minseok ask while he holds in the younger waist and helped him to sit in a near bench. Patting the taller back "do you feel little better now?" The elder asks with a soft voice.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter