Surprise

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise 

 


Minseok was sitting in the couch in the living room while he keep clicking the remote to change the channel. Music Show, Drama and Variety Show was being played in very seconds as a lot of empty dumpling boxes was place in the small table in front of him. The elder was upset and the food is the only one making him feel a bit lighter and to help him to forget about doubting the younger boy.

He ask the young boy several times. Where is he going? What time he will go home? If he ate dinner already? Those questions keeps on playing in his lips but the only the other can answer is it's because of his mother. Minseok believe it from the start until he decided to call Mrs. Oh and there he discover that his lover was lying to him for almost a month now. 

Escaping a louder and deep sigh. Minseok throw the couch pillow straight in the television screen. Trying to get rid of his anger and negative thoughts in his mind "don't ever let me caught you or else your dead" he mumble before he grab the pair of chopsticks and eat more dumplings. 


...


The coffee shop was all settled and cleaned up as the three friends was sitting in the floor, having a rest for a long days of working for the surprise for the elder when Yixing sits up and look to Sehun "now, you don't need to hide anything to your hyung anymore and yet you better explained after the surprise for sure his starting to doubt on you, Minseok hyung is quit a negative person" the dimple boy stated that made the blonde boy to sits up too "hhhmm you seems right since we start working for the coffee shop he started to ask many questions like I need to tell him everywhere I go or I do" the younger boy said with a frown.

"It's not surprising, for sure his thinking why you always leave him early in the morning and going home late at night. For sure his doubting on you already. Do you check your phone, I didn't even saw you holding it" Jongin added while looking at Sehun, chucking a bit in his own words. 

Sehun eyes widen and immediately look for his phone in his pocket. He found it and check when a lot of missed call and unread message popped out in the screen that was come from  only one person. The young boy gulped ", I'm totally dead" he whisper to himself.

"do you need some suggestion? I'll give you one, just throw away your phone if your not going to use it" the tan boy added and laughs after while Yixing trying to stop his own laughters making the youngest frown and protest "yah it's not funny" 


...


Sehun went home in his hyung shared apartment to only see the elder boy sleeping in the couch with a bunch of dumplings box in the table "aigoo what happened here?" he whispers as he start to clean the table and remove the empty boxes until the sleeping boy wakes up and saw him. "hyung wae are you sleeping there? and yet did you eat this all empty boxes?" he asks but he receive a different answer when the older start to hit him by a pillow "o-ouch! yah hyung what's the p-problem?!" 

Yet, Minseok keeps hitting him and muttered "why are you here?! go out! I don't want to see you anymore!" that made the younger all surprise in the other words "you lied to me! I called your mom and she said you never went back their! wae?! do you not love me anymore?! do you l-love someone else?!" the elder keeps on ranting as tears start to fall from his eyes and of course he didn't stop hitting the other.

When, until. Sehun grabs the pillow and stops the other "you thinking so wrong hyung! nae I lied about my mom but I'm not doing anything bad. I don't love anyone else your the only one I love a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter