Farewell

200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Farewell 

 

 

 

For you, thus the word forever exists?

Because for them, they finally have a answer in that question.

 

It was a sunny day today outside of the day care but it was a opposite inside as one of the kids getting a gloomy one. There was a certain boy who sitting alone in the corner of the room while the other students was busy chatting and playing around while it was their break time.

Until a group of kids approach the loner boy with smirks in their lips while they giving a glaring look towards the poor kid.

“Look what we have here? Being a poor lonely toddler again?” the tallest of the group muttered while the others burst into laughter’s in the background but then the boy keep his mouth shut and just look down in the ground as he doesn’t want to have an eye contact with the bullies.

“Usual, He doesn’t know how to talk. Yah! Answer us?!” the shorter one said with a high voice that made the boy flinch and finally look up in the predator eyes.  (That was his thoughts, the group of bullies was the predator and himself was their prey)

“My Mother told me that I should ignore bullies who just all know is to make fun of other people so can you please leave me alone, I’m not doing anything bad to you guys” the boy answer as he grip his both small hands into a tight ball, yet the leader of the group only laugh on him.

“Mother? What are you talking about? We all know that you don’t have a mother, but instead a two father that was actually so weird and maybe it’s the reason why you’re a freak” the leader of the boys stated with a grin in his face.

“Stop it” the boy whisper.

“What, did you said something?” one of the bullies ask with a mocking tone.

That becomes the reason for the boy get all mad and stand up from his seat.

“I said stop! You don’t have the rights to make fun of my parents!” the boy shouted before he grip on the taller boy collar, pushing the other in the wall “I let you bully me every day but I can’t never ever let you laugh over my parents” the boy continue with a glaring eyes that made the others all scared.

“seongsangmin! Hunseok hurting me!” the taller boy yelled that took the home room teacher attention.

“What’s happening here? Omo, Hunseok what are you doing?” Ms Kwon came and said.

Hunseok let go of the bully boy and faces the older lady “seongsangmin Junho is the who started it” he defend himself but Junho fight back in his words “aniyo seongsangmin, he is the one who pushes me in the wall and he almost punch me too” Junho muttered before he look in his friend and ask “right Mino?”

Mino can only do is to nod even he knows Junho was lying.

Ms Kwon escapes a sigh and said “Hunseok and Junho to the office now”

 

 

** **

 

“Excuse me, can you please clean this table” one of the customers muttered and with a minute Sehun came and clean up the messy table that was full of empty coffee cups and plates. After cleaning he walks straight inside leaving Yixing in the cashier and went in the kitchen where Jongin was busy washing the dishes “you know, you’re over working to much already. I know it’s for hyung but I’m sure when he get to know about this he will be mad at you” the tan boy stated that only earn a deep sigh from the younger.

“I know, but I can’t let hyung medication to stop. I will be alright until his alive and safe” Sehun said while picking new plates and put it on the tray.

Jongin nods his head and stop wiping the glass before he stated for the second time “but how about Hunseok for sure his looking and wanting to have time with him. His going to be five sooner and he actually always asking you when Minseok hyung can get out from the hospital, since he was born it was the start for hyung to already live in the hospital”

Sehun bites his bottom lip.

Jongin was right. After Minseok give birth he never have a chance to leave the hospital because his disease got worsen and Hunseok can only see his father when Sehun have free time from his job.

He doesn’t have a lot of time with his son and it making him feel to much burden for it.

“For sure if Minseok can see it he will start to scold me already for not taking care of Hunseok well, I always only leave him the day care” Sehun said with a small smile in lips that made Jongin frown.

“Stop saying that, you’re actually a good father. It’s just you really need to work to earn for your small family. I’m 200% sure hyung will understand it and he will be proud of you, be positive Sehun-ah” Jongin said good words that gain a soft chuckle from the younger.

“Hmm, you seem right. I should be more positive” Sehun muttered when suddenly his phone ring.

Sehun took his phone and answer the call “Yoboseo?”

“Hello, Mr Oh? This is Ms Kwon of the day care. Sorry for the time but your son Hunseok is in the principal office right now and you needed to come right away” the person in the other line said.

Sehun look up towards Jongin “I need to go to the day care”

“Go, Yixing, Suho hyung and Luhan can help me here” the tan boy muttered that made Sehun smile before he remove his apron and walk out of the coffee shop.

 

** **

 

“I told you Hunseok is the one who started the fight, I’m not doing anything Ms Kwon” Junho muttered that made the home room teacher look to Hunseok. “Is that true Hunseok-ah?” the lady asks.

Hunseok shakes his head twice and answer with a calm voice “His lying seongsangmin. I’m not the one who started the fight, Junho and his group are actually the one who bullying me”

“I’m not! You’re the one who’s lying!” Junho in and shouted but then Hunseok only stared at the other.

“Junho-ah don’t shout, be respectful” Ms Kwon said that made the boy zip his mouth “Alright, let’s just wait for your parents to arrive to settles this problem”

When, the door opens “Excuse me. I’m Mr Oh, Hunseok father” Sehun said while holding the knob.

Ms Kwon smile muttered back “Come in Mr Oh and have a sit beside Hunseok, we just need to wait for Mr Yoon”

Sehun nods and sits beside his son who’s now looking down in the floor.

“I’m not doing anything” Hunseok whisper but still his father heard it. Sehun sigh softly “I believe you, appa believes you, don’t worry” Sehun whispers back that made Hunseok look up in his father face.

Big eyes, single eyelids and round cheeks. Hunseok was actually really look alike of his mother.

Minseok.

Until, Mr Yoon came wearing a annoyed face “who bullied my son?!” the older man said with louder voice that took everyone attention inside the room. Junho jump off from his seat and runs towards his dad and hug the elder “appa! That kid, Hunseok bullied me” Junho muttered while pointing the mentioned boy.

“Mr Yoon please calm down, we are here to talk and not have a fight in front of the kids” Ms Kwon stated but Mr Yoon ignore those words and walks straight towards Sehun and his son.

“I am sure your good in teaching your son bad stuffs, I am right?” Mr Yoon ask with mocking tone that made Sehun almost to stand up from his seat but Hunseok stopped him by pulling his sleeves with his tiny hands “appa, don’t” Hunseok mouthed.

Suddenly, Mino came biting his lower lip while he grips his both hands tighter.

“Ms Kwon. I can’t take it to lie anymore. The truth is Junho-ah is the one who bullies Hunseok almost every day and today is the only day Hunseok-ah fight back” Mino confess.

Ms Kwon look at Junho and then to Mr Yoon whose wearing a shock facial expression while his son hides in his back.

“Looks like you Mr Yoon is the one who doesn’t know how to teach your son and a moral lesson” Sehun said as he holds in his son hand and bow towards the home room teacher “It’s seem its already settled. I will take Hunseok early today and thank you Ms Kwon and of course thank you Mino for being honest” Sehun stated before him and Hunseok left the room.

Ms Kwon looks at Mr Yoon who’s yelling at his son already.

“Aigoo, father like son” Ms Kwon thought.

 

** **

 

Sehun and Hunseok was walking towards the car.

“You know what you did earlier is right, you should fight back when you now you getting bullied Hunseok but never ever use your fist to hurt others” Sehun said while he opens the door of the car.

Hunseok look up and called ”Appa”

Sehun didn’t look back but answer “Hhmm?”

“When will Umma wake up?” the boy ask that made his dad froze in his place.

“H-Hunseok-ah. I told you, sooner umma will wake up already you just need to wait patiently” Sehun answers back and this time he look straight in his son eyes. Yet, the boy didn’t except his words and shakes his head “You’re lying! I’m becoming five years old this year but umma never wake up.” Hunseok muttered with teary eyes.

Sehun kneeled down and holds in his son shoulder.

“Hunseok-ah please listen. Umma will …” Sehun tried to explain but then he got cut off by his son when the little boy struggle in his hold “earlier I fight back because Junho making fun of you and umma and I can’t take it anymore appa, I want mama to be here. To be here in our side” Hunseok shouted as tears falling in his cheeks before the boy runs of.

Sehun feel sting in his chest as he stands up “W-Wait! H-Hunseok ah!”

He runs after his child as Hunseok keeps on running away, ignoring his father voice and not paying attention where he was going.

A loud sound that was coming for a car echoed in the background and a brighter light made Hunseok stop in his place covering his eyes with his hands.

Sehun eyes widen “Hunseok!”

 

** **

 

Only one couple was left inside the café as it was already 9 in the evening and the close sign was posted in the glass door. Jongin and the others were waiting for the last customers to leave. Luhan stretches his arms “aigoo today was surely tiring. I didn’t think we will have a lot of customers today” the deer muttered that earn a chuckle from Suho “everything for you is tiring” the shorter said that cause for everyone laugh.

“You two seems getting along already. We will not get surprise if tomorrow you two are dating already” Yixing muttered while Jongin stopping his laughter.

“Aniyo!” Luhan and Suho shouted in the same time before they look at each other and Suho cheeks blushes slightly and Luhan looks away.

“If not for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter