Chapter 3

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" I say picking up my tray, it's not like I was that hungry anyway. I look up and see who I hit, it's a boy, average height with ginger hair.

"It's okay, for the most part you missed me" He says smiling with chubby cheeks. I am so embarrassed, I duck my head and try and move quickly back to my table. I hope I never see him again.

"Hey what happened? You're blushing" Faerin says moving my hair from my eyes, she's probably also wondering why I came over with an empty tray.

"Nothing, just nothing" I say staring down at my hands. Suddenly my eyes start darting around the floor, where's my sketchbook? And how did I manage to lose it after having it glued to my hands all day?

"Um hey, you dropped this" I look up and see the ginger boy with my sketchbook. I feel flustered and even more embarrassed now.

"Uh thanks" I say and stare at my hands.

"It is yours right?"

"Yeah-"

"'Cause it's really good, the one with the wolves and I really like fine marker one of all the voodoo dolls."

"Thanks" I continue to stare at the ground, the boy places my sketchbook on the table, I immediately take it and hug it to my chest. My face still expressionless - at least I hope so.

"Well, see you around" it's just when he's leaving that I realize just how tense I was.

"Who was that?" Faerin asks quirking an eyebrow. She's sitting on Woohyun's lap now, good for her for grabbing yet another guy today.

"I don't know"

"What's his name?"

"I don't know"

"Why not?"

"I didn't ask"

"Why not!?"

"I spilled my lunch on him, I was a total clutz and he saw my sketchbook. You think I have any chance with him?"

"Uh yeah, he liked your drawings, that's a good thing."

"Whatever, I'm not interested... He's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter