Chapter 21

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA” Minseok laughs outside of the aquarium. “Oh man, this is just precious”

“Minseok, do you mind? We’re already embarrassed enough” I say pressing my hand over his mouth. So we’d fallen into the stingray tank; no big deal, we just got a mini lecture about safety from the manager and he happily gave us some towels; and Minseok was laughing like it was the joke of the century.

“Oh come on though, it’s hilarious” Minseok says pulling my hand away. I roll my eyes and tuck myself under Kyungsoo’s towel. My clothes cling to my skin, my hair still damp. “You guys really want to put on a show for me huh”

“It wasn’t a show” I say lifting my head from Kyungsoo’s shoulder “it was real”

“Yeah, we’re dating so Reily doesn’t owe you any favors” Kyungsoo adds.

“That makes it twice as funny” Minseok shouts, doubling over with laughter. Good god this was becoming humiliating; there were already people outside, waiting in line, and watching us like we were maniacs.

“Shut your pie hole” Tao says before starting up the street.

“Your laugh is annoying” Kyungsoo mutters.

“C’mon, let’s go” I say. We return the towels to the manager before parting ways.

“Does your head still hurt?” I ask Kyungsoo after waving goodbye to everyone.

“Yeah” he says leaning on my shoulder.

“You wanna come back to my house?” I ask, he nods and we start home. My mom’s at home when we arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter