Chapter 12

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re back everyone” Faerin says, skipping through the store with two dress covers in her arms. “Here you go~ try it on” Faerin says handing one to me.

“Luhan, can we use the back room?” Faerin asks batting her eyes; I feel bad for Minseok whose standing right there watching.

“Su-sure” Luhan says awkwardly.

“Wait why do we need to go to the back room” I say before getting dragged off.

“’Cause we’re going to have a little cat walk” Faerin says. “Luhan, come join us when Kyungsoo comes to relieve you” she calls before shutting the door.

“Why don’t we just go back to my house, there’s actually room there” I say squeezing through the boxes lined up along the wall.

“There’ll be room, come on” Faerin says opening another door that leads downstairs. She turns on the light, revealing a clean basement that could be mistaken for a guest room.

“Isn’t this a Bubble Tea shop? Why is there a lounge down here?” I ask, setting my dress down on the couch.

“For the employees, duh...*sigh this place sure brings back memories"

"What memories?"

"Didn't I tell you? I had my first one night stand down here"

"You know it concerns me the kind of thing you're proud of someimes"

"Whateves" she says unwrapping her dress cover. Faerin’s  is a more urban styled masquerade dress with a black lace top and a black and white layered skirt. I look inside my dress cover and find a more traditional, but slightly gothic, masquerade . Purple, with black trims. 

"Why do you have a prom dress?" I ask Faerin who's trying on her mask. 

"It's not, it's just very mainstr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter