The Past Hurts

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Krystal what the hell is going on? Are you dating her?” Ailee asked harshly.

“Um...” 

“Wait do you two know each other?” Am asked trying to understand what was happening.

“Yeah she’s my friend. And I’m surprised you even remember me,” Ailee answered.

“Krystal what’s....I don’t understand,” Am said as I took my hands off of her neck.

“I...,” I began.

“I’m not going to let you hurt her Amber,” Ailee said making us look at her.

“Ailee can you stop this? You’re acting like a child,” I told her.

“A child? Well think what you want, but I’m trying to look out for you. If I had known this was going on between you I would’ve told you sooner. But never in a million years did I think something like this would happen. Krystal you need to know what kind of person she really is,” she said gesturing to Am.

“Ailee I said stop,” I said standing up from her lap.

“She always does the same thing with girls. She treats them like they walk on water until she gets what she wants from them,” Ailee continued.

“Stop!” I yelled.

“The best example of that is what she did to my best friend in high school. She dated my best friend and made her think that she cared about her! And then when she slept with her and got what she wanted she dumped her just like that. The very next day she broke up with her! She broke her heart, and she will break yours too!” she yelled.

 

I turned around to look at Am and she had her head in her hands, obscuring her face. I turned back around and marched over to Ailee.

 

“Leave now. Our friendship is over,” I whispered harshly.

“Krys you needed to know. She is-”

“No. You are the only horrible person here. You have no idea what kind of person she is. And I’m beginning to think you never knew me at all either. I can take care of myself. I’m a big girl, who can think for herself. So I’m telling you again to leave,” I growled.

“Krystal you’re n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter