When I'm Alone With You

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I don’t remember when I fell asleep. But I could feel Amber behind me. She had her arms around me. I opened my eyes and saw Sulli staring at us.

 

“Sulli,” I said surprised jolting up and hitting Amber’s head by accident. 

“I guess I can come back later if you want,” she said slowly.

“Ow,” Amber groaned.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized turning to her.

“Yeah I’ll just go. Take your time,” Sulli said backing out of the room.

“Oh my god,” I sighed embarrassed.

“Why are you freaking out? We were just sleeping?” Amber asked still rubbing her head.

“I just didn’t expect her to walk in like that.”

“It’s her room too.”

“I didn’t expect us to sleep in the same bed either.”

“Do you regret it?” she asked clearing . 

“No, of course not. Is your head ok?” I asked touching it.

“I’ll live, but it was quite a way to wake up,” she said smiling.

“I’m just embarrassed, Sulli must not have known what to do with herself.”

“You mean you’ve never had someone stay over before? Not even Will?” she asked tentatively.

“What did you think I had? I’m not that kind of girl.”

“I know, but we are in college and I didn’t want to assume anything.”

“Do you feel more special now?” I asked.

“You have always made me feel special. That’s why I love you,” she said rubbing my arm.

“I still can’t get over us saying that.”

“You started it, I’m just taking advantage. And I love how I can talk to you, and you listen. I love that you slept in my arms last night. And I love how you are blushing right now because of what I am saying,” she laughed.

 

I didn’t know what to say. I just kept staring at her face. She looked different first thing in the morning. Hair in disarray, eyes still sleepy, and just being completely unguarded in front of me. I reached my hand up to run it through her hair. She leaned closer. I knew what she wanted.

“Not before I brush my teeth,” I whispered putting a finger to her lips.

“What why? You even offered to let me use yours last night,” she said confused.

“I just...”

“You don’t have to impress me. I’m already yours,” she said so sincerely that I my breathing hitched. “You’re perfect, let me kiss you.”

 

She moved closer and gave me the gentlest kiss we had ever shared. She was holding me close and I could feel how much she cared. She moved to place a kiss on my neck, and then my clothed shoulder. She had never kissed me there before. It was new, and exciting. Every moment with her was always so exciting. I let myself go. I just wanted to do whatever felt right. As the seconds past, she got more eager. Leaning into me more she tried to hover over me. Lost in her kisses I couldn’t tell that she was straining. Holding all of her weight up with just her hands she couldn’t stay up for long. A second later one of her arms gave out, and she fell on top of me.

 

“Dammit,” she hissed.

“It’s ok,” I said as she rolled off me.

“It’s not. I forgot, for a moment I really forgot,” she sighed. “I just wanted to...” she trailed off sitting up, and balling her fists.

“Don’t be angry at yourself. Especially when we were having such a nice moment,” I said sitting up next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter